Grimm Forum

Full Version: So what DOES Hadrian's Wall need with a Grimm's head?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a theory? Trubel and Juliette may have resources that H.W. can use to their advantage, but Kelly is just a head.
(12-26-2015, 04:45 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a theory? Trubel and Juliette may have resources that H.W. can use to their advantage, but Kelly is just a head.
They only took the head to clean up the house so what could Nick report. Now @New Guy thinks they use Juliette DNA to make Eve if they did why not use Kelly DNA to make a Grimm we could even see a younger Kelly. I hope not but if we are getting into SyFy Clones why not.
@jsgrimm45. I'm with you on this one. HW simply got rid of the head to cover for Truble. After all, they had no idea who Kelly was and that it was not Truble who killed her. (Grimm - beheading, I would have assumed she did it. Even if she hadn't, better safe than sorry.) Dodgy
(12-27-2015, 11:54 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@jsgrimm45. I'm with you on this one. HW simply got rid of the head to cover for Truble. After all, they had no idea who Kelly was and that it was not Truble who killed her. (Grimm - beheading, I would have assumed she did it. Even if she hadn't, better safe than sorry.) Dodgy
Good point the beheading is a Grimm trademark. Trubel may not have said anything about it being Nick's mom for fear it would point to Nick as a Grimm. Most of time when a Grimm is beheaded they take the head not the body. They body of Kelly is also missing why leave the other bodies and take Kelly's? If DNA was used to create Eve did HW take (Meisner would have known Kelly) the head of a Grimm? Now so far for myself the DNA thing is a far reach.
Amazing the theory of taking someone's DNA and making another person. How would you age the clone to an adult. To the viewer, Diana seems to have accelerated aging. But I don't thank that is what the show is implying. The show is just going to distort the timeline to explain Diana's age. Just like they compressed the timeline to explain Adalind's pregnancy with Kelly.