Grimm Forum

Full Version: What will Nick want in return for helping Meisner anything or just help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nick will have a chip to play when Meisner asks for his help, now I see Nick wants to keep Trubel safe so that isn't he question. He would do that for just that reason but Trubel by then will have told Nick everything including Diana. So will Nick play hard to get to get Diana for Adalind?
(12-12-2015, 05:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Nick will have a chip to play when Meisner asks for his help, now I see Nick wants to keep Trubel safe so that isn't he question. He would do that for just that reason but Trubel by then will have told Nick everything including Diana. So will Nick play hard to get to get Diana for Adalind?

I agree with Nick wants to help so he can keep Trubel safe and get Diana back for Adalind.
(12-15-2015, 05:24 PM)aboutnici Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2015, 05:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Nick will have a chip to play when Meisner asks for his help, now I see Nick wants to keep Trubel safe so that isn't he question. He would do that for just that reason but Trubel by then will have told Nick everything including Diana. So will Nick play hard to get to get Diana for Adalind?

I agree with Nick wants to help so he can keep Trubel safe and get Diana back for Adalind.

He can not keep Trubel safe by joining HW, because Trubel travels all over the world. He will work with HW but will not join. HW tactics will not set well with Nick, since HW is kill not capture. Nick will always want a none fatal solution. Nick would have not been able to kill the nurse in the elevator like Meisner, since at that point she was defenseless.

For example that last guy Juliette killed. She had him under control. There was no need to kill him. If Nick had of got the upper hand he would have handcuffed him. Juliette lifted him to the roof, with a flick of the wrist she let him go.

Nick will help the HW because it is the right thing to do. Nick and Hank will investigate what the Claw main plan is. The HG only concern is to eliminate the Claw. When Nick finds a strong hold, that is when Juliette and the HG will come into play.

this last attack Nick and group should have stood down and let the HW take them on. They are just lucky that Juliette got there when she did.
I think initially he will want them to stop spying on him. As well as maybe keeping Eve away from his home and Adalind/Kelly. I'm sure more interesting stuff will crop up once we see more of hw in action.
(12-15-2015, 08:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 05:24 PM)aboutnici Wrote: [ -> ]

He can not keep Trubel safe by joining HW, because Trubel travels all over the world. He will work with HW but will not join. HW tactics will not set well with Nick, since HW is kill not capture. Nick will always want a none fatal solution. Nick would have not been able to kill the nurse in the elevator like Meisner, since at that point she was defenseless.

For example that last guy Juliette killed. She had him under control. There was no need to kill him. If Nick had of got the upper hand he would have handcuffed him. Juliette lifted him to the roof, with a flick of the wrist she let him go.

Nick will help the HW because it is the right thing to do. Nick and Hank will investigate what the Claw main plan is. The HG only concern is to eliminate the Claw. When Nick finds a strong hold, that is when Juliette and the HG will come into play.

this last attack Nick and group should have stood down and let the HW take them on. They are just lucky that Juliette got there when she did.
See I don't think Meisner killed the nurse I think he took her for intel, maybe all three are in cells now. I do agree will not travel but for now Trubel and Nick are of more use in Portland.

Question we should ask does Meisner know about the keys and if so how much? Does he know (I think not) Nick has 2 and from the preview a third soon? Trubel never told Chavez Nick was a Grimm and she never told HW that Nick has keys. This is another chip for Nick and maybe the biggest and Nick will need HW and the resistance to get the other 4 from the royals,

Nick has more cards and brings more to the table than Meisner or HW knows.
@JS. I agree, Nick brings more cards to the table than HW realizes and he will wisely play them close to his vest.

Two things I think he'll want eventually are:

1) Getting LBB back for Adalind. Yes. he will remember what Kelly told him but now that Adalind is suppressed she would provide a more normal life than a bunch of HW thugs.

2) Trying to keep Truble a little more safe. Kind of a forlorn hope. Nick called it himself back in S3. The girl is going to get herself killed someday. But he will try! Confused
Maybe we need a list of Nick army, could be bigger and badder than HW.

1. almost all wesen in Portland know Nick some may still fear him but the also likely have friends he has help

2. knows Portland better than HW

3. has the scoobies the best friends you have buy them of scare them

That three what else?
Because Nick is a cop, knows Portland and has contacts within the wesen community. Nicks role will be to provide diplomacy to the situation. Hw will be all about a military solution. Where Nick will try and find a way to arrest wesen that are a threat. HW will issue kill orders. Like Truble said we do what Grimm's do. That statement coupled with how Eve solved the problem. Tells us all we need to know about what to expect from HW. I do question what will be their threshold for collateral damage.
(01-06-2016, 06:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Because Nick is a cop, knows Portland and has contacts within the wesen community. Nicks role will be to provide diplomacy to the situation. Hw will be all about a military solution. Where Nick will try and find a way to arrest wesen that are a threat. HW will issue kill orders. Like Truble said we do what Grimm's do. That statement coupled with how Eve solved the problem. Tells us all we need to know about what to expect from HW. I do question what will be their threshold for collateral damage.
We have to remember that this is a darker Nick as yet unseen, so this could be the meaning.