Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm "Fan Fiction"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I wanted to show you what I've written (Fan Fiction) for Grimm Smile
I think Nick would have continued down his immature arc and Juliette would have continued to be plagued by feelings for the more mature, dapper, worldly and successful Renard and would have ended up having an affair with some guy and eventually leave Nick for him. Juliette could have done better and here exposure to Renard would highlight that to her. Nick's days would have been numbered.
Love and Friendship - a hard decision?

Here is a Grimm fanfic about Nadalind ( What would have happened if, if Juliette didn't "go dark" at the end of season 4? This Grimm story is definitely AU. But it might contain some spoilers for those who have not seen the end of the fourth season)

Love and Friendship - a hard decision?

Love, and Betrayal are close together

Spoilers Season 5 ! It contains definitely spoiler for 4 and 5 season - who doesn't want to be spoiled, please DON'T read! - Season 5 Spoiler ! What would have happened if, Juliette would be still alive after the end of the 4th season - beginning of season 5. (AU)

Love, and Betrayal are close together

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell

This is a story about "Iron Hans" what would have happened if: Things would go a bit differently at the end of the episode.

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell

Learn to love and trust again

A story which mentioned the end of 4th and the beginning of season 5 This is very much an Alternative Universe (AU) story. His chest felt tight as he thought about the events of recent days and weeks. Juliette turned into a Hexenbiest. Adalind showing off her baby bump. Kenneth managing to get Juliette to his side. Later there will be a relationship between Nick and Trubel - Ntrubel -

Learn to love and trust again

Second Chances

No Nadalind! Caution: spoiler warning! Please read if you have seen the end of season 5! (Or don't mind spoilers.) This story includes SPOILERS! Nick was standing in the middle of the room, his heart beating like a drum. He needed get out of there as soon as possible.

Second Chances

Rock

No Nadalind! Caution: spoiler warning! Please read if you have seen the end of season 5! (Or don't mind spoilers.) This story includes SPOILERS! "I love you." Nick thought he had not heard right. "What did you say?" he asked, looking straight ahead and more than a little confused.

Rock

Hasenjagt

Hasenjagt

[Nick/Juliette] No Nadalind! This is a canon-divergent fic. Shortly after Juliette shows Nick her new her...

Eisenhans

Eisenhans

[Nick/Juliette] No Nadalind! This is an AU rewrite of 'Iron Hans'
I've added a story Big Grin
I like the alternate ending to "Iron Hans." I had something similar in mind for a piece of fan-fiction, except my version stretches back to when Juliette first revealed her "Hexenbiestiness" to Nick. Long story short: He wouldn't run out of the house.

I also don't think Renard and Juliette would have much time together before Nick killed them both.
I'm glad you like it. I could not leave it, like that. I wanted, that Nick stand besides her in this story. (Although, I have currently having a hard time with her.)
I have adding a new chapter to: Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell Nick and Juliette but not together Smile
I have adding a new story Smile
I have adding new story it's called Rock Smile
I have made a decision – I don't write for Nadalind anymore! Don't get me wrong - I like Nick as well as Adalind but not together anymore. And I'll let the story Love and Friendship - a hard decision? Active here and on other sites. But I will not write Nadalind any more.

As friends, yes I would not rule it out but no more as a couple. There are so many other who write for Nadalind - so I don't need to do it anymore. Nadalind grows like weeds - and I prefer couple who aren't that often.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6