Grimm Forum

Full Version: Interview with Giuntoli has some possible spoilers for Season 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the interview, Giuntoli hints that part of the third season might take place in Europe. Interesting!

Quote:Do you expect Season 3 to pick up right where Season 2 ended?
I would imagine so. I mean, I have to come back with the same haircut and the same exact weight just to make it seem like the three months hadn't passed between the finale and the premiere. I would imagine it picks up right where we started. I have no idea, honestly, where this is going to go. I don't know if it's going to go to Europe -- there's been talk of that. I don't know how I'm going to get saved. We know the process by which a zombie gets jolted back to life, and it takes the Scooby Gang to jab some needles into my stomach. I don't know how they're going to do that if I'm getting shipped off to Europe.
Source: goo.gl/78bEr

So what do you think, will Season 3 start off in Europe? I wonder where they're going to film these scenes if they decide to go the Europe route. I don't think there are many places here in Portland that look like Europe.
I think that'd be cool -- the Scoobies go after Nick and try to find him before it's too late. It would be a change of scenery, literally. I also like the hints about this story line possibly lasting a couple of episodes, which makes sense after the way Season 2 ended.

Although this:

Quote:Bree Turner recently said she is excited for some Juliette and Rosalee girl power next season.
That's true. Yes, some girl power. Some sexy girl power -- of course I had to make it sexy girl power. It couldn't just be girl power. ... They pillow fight Wesen. It's what the fans want.

-- gave me pause. I really don't want to see the female equation of the show doing that! Dodgy Get some old school Buffy the Vampire Slayer type action up in there. I think Guintoli was joking, but still ... Do Not Want. Pandering isn't my favorite thing.

I really liked this part of the interview:

Quote:In terms of the overarching storylines that have developed in Seasons 1 and 2, what would you like to see touched on in Season 3?
I would love to go to Europe and see what happens over there. I mean, there's been talk of possibly going over there. I would love to finally see what the key holds, what it leads to. I would love to resolve that. I would love to have my mom back in the mix. I would also just love to see, as we said, I would love to see Wu find out about everything. I would love the precinct to become this underground, crime-fighting cops-during-the-day, evil-crime-fighters-at-night kind of thing.

Basically all the things I'd enjoy seeing, including the jaunt to Europe.
(06-22-2013, 11:58 PM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ][in response to Rosalee and Juliette pillow fighting wessen] I really don't want to see the female equation of the show doing that! Dodgy
Speak for yourself, buddy. I think that would be the best idea the Grimm writers have ever had. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this point.
(06-22-2013, 11:25 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you think, will Season 3 start off in Europe? I wonder where they're going to film these scenes if they decide to go the Europe route. I don't think there are many places here in Portland that look like Europe.

Well, I'll inform you immediately when they show up at my doorstep Big Grin
But they would do this like they usually do: show some youtube or whatever video of a european city or sight then shoot all of the scenes indoors somewhere in Portland, perhaps with a little bit of decoration. It works and it's cheap.