Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm Cast interview on 100 episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a link to some great thoughts from the Grimm cast at the 100 episode event.

http://collider.com/grimm-cast-season-5-interviews/
Great article, learned some new things about the cast. Thanks for posting.
ENOUGH with the "Juliette is dead" claptrap! I hate it when actors and showrunners try to screw around with their own fanbase like this. It's not innovative, it's not clever, it's just irritating. Either A) show her corpse being buried, B) bring her back for good, or C) get off the damn pot already, guys. Angry
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading it.
(11-22-2015, 06:40 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]ENOUGH with the "Juliette is dead" claptrap! I hate it when actors and showrunners try to screw around with their own fanbase like this. It's not innovative, it's not clever, it's just irritating. Either A) show her corpse being buried, B) bring her back for good, or C) get off the damn pot already, guys. Angry

Maybe they aren't sure what will happen and do not want to close the door on it forever. So much informs the writer's decisions, not least of which is the fact that the actress has been away filming a movie. Or maybe they feel the timing is not right.

Do you really want a FINAL answer with no take backs? Isn't the possibility of her return better then knowing it will never happen? At least for a bit more? If there are no loose threads for the fans to pull on then they have no hope. And having no hope is a dark place to be. Maybe even Nick has that hope in the back of his head, doubtful but you never know.
(11-22-2015, 08:08 PM)GrimmsterAla Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they aren't sure what will happen and do not want to close the door on it forever. So much informs the writer's decisions, not least of which is the fact that the actress has been away filming a movie. Or maybe they feel the timing is not right.

Do you really want a FINAL answer with no take backs? Isn't the possibility of her return better then knowing it will never happen? At least for a bit more? If there are no loose threads for the fans to pull on then they have no hope. And having no hope is a dark place to be. Maybe even Nick has that hope in the back of his head, doubtful but you never know.

I'm willing to wait, but not for long. It's just that I've been manipulated by other TV shows like this in the past, and I guess I've grown sick of it.

I might have a better time dealing with Juliette's absence, if the Nick/Adalind romance angle wasn't so repugnant.
(11-22-2015, 08:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2015, 08:08 PM)GrimmsterAla Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they aren't sure what will happen and do not want to close the door on it forever. So much informs the writer's decisions, not least of which is the fact that the actress has been away filming a movie. Or maybe they feel the timing is not right.

I'm willing to wait, but not for long. It's just that I've been manipulated by other TV shows like this in the past, and I guess I've grown sick of it.

I might have a better time dealing with Juliette's absence, if the Nick/Adalind romance angle wasn't so repugnant.

You may need to take a breath and get over it. Juliette is dead and there is no mom and dad.
(11-23-2015, 10:08 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]You may need to take a breath and get over it. Juliette is dead and there is no mom and dad.

How do you know this for sure? Do you have a direct telepathic link into the brains of the show's writing staff? Or are you being abrasive purely for the sake of being abrasive?

Look, if you have a problem with the things I'm saying on this forum, just PM me, so we can at least talk about it one-on-one. But all I'm doing here is speculating. I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, and I'm not trying to get on anyone's bad side.
(11-22-2015, 04:56 PM)GrimmsterAla Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a link to some great thoughts from the Grimm cast at the 100 episode event.

http://collider.com/grimm-cast-season-5-interviews/
Thanks for the great link. Was very insightful.
(11-22-2015, 06:40 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]ENOUGH with the "Juliette is dead" claptrap! I hate it when actors and showrunners try to screw around with their own fanbase like this. It's not innovative, it's not clever, it's just irritating. Either A) show her corpse being buried, B) bring her back for good, or C) get off the damn pot already, guys. Angry
Hi Hexenadler,
I agree. Many fans want the final irrevocable decision. We saw other Wesen die from the crossbow. We also saw it used to deliver potions.
When I read this:
'When asked about Juliette’s possible return Bitsie Tulloch said “Juliette is dead.” While Silas Weir Mitchell, who plays the loveable Blutbad Monroe added “She’s six feet under.”'
It made me wonder why this was said:
'When asked about her involvement with season five, Bitsie Tulloch left us with this: “I can’t say.”'
Why is it such a big secret? Why did Bitsie say “Juliette is dead” but regarding season five “I can’t say”? When Silas says “She’s six feet under” why has there been no burial scene? Just where is the grave?
Why is it that this Forum seems more interested in Juliette's fate than Nick and the rest of the characters? Is it odd (even for Renard) that the Captain of a homicide unit would not order an investigation? There seems to be a major vacuum in the plot that could suck away the interest of the viewers. So NBC needs to convey your item C to the producers and writers before other programming becomes the Friday entertainment of choice of former Grimm fans.
New Guy
Pages: 1 2