Grimm Forum

Full Version: The detective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The detective they put with Hank do we think he will have to be let in on the wesen world? With what is about to happen I think Renard may be forced to create a task force for this problem and bring in more detective and some street police. I'm I wrong does anyone else think this will be needed? If it was me writing this I would.
(11-07-2015, 07:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]The detective the put with Hank do we think he will have to be let in on the wesen world? With what is about to happen I think Renard may be forced to create a task force for this problem and bring in more detective and some street police. I'm I wrong does anyone else think this will be needed? If it was me writing this I would.

That's a possibility. If this "wessen uprising" gets truly serious, they may have no choice. To me, it seemed Pogue was already more than a little suspicious about all the crap going down!! Tongue
(11-07-2015, 07:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]The detective the put with Hank do we think he will have to be let in on the wesen world? With what is about to happen I think Renard may be forced to create a task force for this problem and bring in more detective and some street police. I'm I wrong does anyone else think this will be needed? If it was me writing this I would.

That's pretty genius, jsgrimm45. A task force would mean that we could skip over a lot of this "ah! how are we going to cover this up?!" stuff. I'm actually really surprised that there's not a network of Wessen within the human world that work together to take care of things like this.

I've been wondering about this situation a lot, especially since that post about Moral Grayness is up: what happened to the kid they sent to prison that was still not really in control of his powers? Does the Wessen council have lawyers/judges/prisons within or outside of the human world to help deal with these situations or is it more "catch and kill"? Maybe I should move this to that other posting?
(11-11-2015, 12:57 PM)HellaShelle Wrote: [ -> ]

That's pretty genius, jsgrimm45. A task force would mean that we could skip over a lot of this "ah! how are we going to cover this up?!" stuff. I'm actually really surprised that there's not a network of Wessen within the human world that work together to take care of things like this.

I've been wondering about this situation a lot, especially since that post about Moral Grayness is up: what happened to the kid they sent to prison that was still not really in control of his powers? Does the Wessen council have lawyers/judges/prisons within or outside of the human world to help deal with these situations or is it more "catch and kill"? Maybe I should move this to that other posting?
We know very little about the council but I would think that there are wesen judges and etc. Do they have there own jails or such so far we only seen one type of wesen law death for breaking the council laws.

I think we are due some insight on the council now that this problem is coming up in Portland. Like do they know of the group, do they have a plan to deal with this group, do they have some type of police force of their own, if so would they come to Portland and contact Renard as we know he is in the loop?

We the resistance be of help in Portland or are they only after the royals?

Thoughts ideas?
(11-12-2015, 12:08 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2015, 12:57 PM)HellaShelle Wrote: [ -> ]

We know very little about the council but I would think that there are wesen judges and etc. Do they have there own jails or such so far we only seen one type of wesen law death for breaking the council laws.

I think we are due some insight on the council now that this problem is coming up in Portland. Like do they know of the group, do they have a plan to deal with this group, do they have some type of police force of their own, if so would they come to Portland and contact Renard as we know he is in the loop?

We the resistance be of help in Portland or are they only after the royals?

Thoughts ideas?

I agree. I find it odd that some of these situations have never come up before, particularly dangerous Wesen being incarcerated. There must be lots of Wesen lawyers and judges who would recognize each other in the system and take steps to protect themselves from other Wesen and humans from Wesen and Wesen from humans etc, if only to protect the secret of their world. I've especially been thinking about this since "The Other Side" (S2, E8) when Nick and Hank had to arrest the kid who exhibited two different Wesen species in an almost multiple personality order type way. I felt certain that Wesen society would have something like psychologists and juvenile detention facilities of their own to deal with such situations, but he ended up in regular jail.