Grimm Forum

Full Version: New preview clip promises "UberGrimm" Nick in S5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pay attention to Nick's last words about Chavez: "She's Wesen. I'm taking her down." He didn't call her something more specific, like a Steinadler. He called her a Wesen, as if that was enough for Nick to believe she had to be put out of commission.

It's clear the double whammy of Juliette's betrayal and Kelly's murder have damaged Nick on a very deep level, to the point where he's liable to go full-on Grimm in a way we haven't seen before. This is bigger than Nick declaring war on, say, all Hexenbiests and Zauberbiests; this is Nick condemning every last individual with even the ability to woge. Maybe Juliette's behavior following her transformation has convinced Nick that all Wesen are fundamentally evil, regardless of how they try to act otherwise. You have to wonder how this is going to affect his relationship with Monroe, Rosalee, and Bud.
From the looks of some of this looks like the will find the bodies around Nick's house. I figured the royals did something with them. So do you think Chavez took Kelly's body or did the royals hide that body only?
(10-14-2015, 09:05 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]

Pay attention to Nick's last words about Chavez: "She's Wesen. I'm taking her down." He didn't call her something more specific, like a Steinadler. He called her a Wesen, as if that was enough for Nick to believe she had to be put out of commission.

It's clear the double whammy of Juliette's betrayal and Kelly's murder have damaged Nick on a very deep level, to the point where he's liable to go full-on Grimm in a way we haven't seen before. This is bigger than Nick declaring war on, say, all Hexenbiests and Zauberbiests; this is Nick condemning every last individual with even the ability to woge. Maybe Juliette's behavior following her transformation has convinced Nick that all Wesen are fundamentally evil, regardless of how they try to act otherwise. You have to wonder how this is going to affect his relationship with Monroe, Rosalee, and Bud.
Hi Hexenadler,
Thanks for posting this NBC preview. It provides a lot of information. In particular, the ambush was lead by Chavez. It is not clear if Chavez's ambush was an FBI operation or some "secret government group." Nick calls it a"professional operation" and they abducted Trubel, took Kelly's head, Juliette's body and the crossbow.
Nick tells Hank he is going after Chavez. He tells Hank that Chavez is wesen.
It could be that Nick is"convinced that all Wesen are fundamentally evil, regardless of how they try to act otherwise." I am more inclined to believe he is intent on taking down Chavez and her thugs, not an all out
vendetta against all wesen.
There is another preview where Nick is confronting Chavez. How will she explain the ambush?
Other previews show Nick taking action to avenge the atrocious acts that killed Kelly and Juliette. I expect season 5 will treat us to plenty of Grimm revenge.
New Guy
I think the days of Nick giving the benefit of the doubt are over.

You misbehave and your Wessen, your head is his and in probably the most brutal ways possible.

Nick no longer loves the gray , he is pure black and white with a generous dollop of rage.
(10-14-2015, 09:34 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]From the looks of some of this looks like the will find the bodies around Nick's house. I figured the royals did something with them. So do you think Chavez took Kelly's body or did the royals hide that body only?

Yes, who or whatever leaves evidence behind I believe existed.