Grimm Forum

Full Version: Six Grimm Covered Dishes Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scroll up there is a poll to take.
She's dedicated herself to family and I'm sure she has at least one good recipe in that book of hers so I went with Adalind Smile
Rosalee's looked more ummy than the health store smoothies I have seen.Big Grin
I'd rather drink pieces of Adalind's mother than eat Vegan Salmon Steak
(10-14-2015, 11:29 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather drink pieces of Adalind's mother than eat Vegan Salmon Steak

I meant to put in Monroe's quinoa, blueberry, spinach pancakes instead of Juliette's vegan salmon. Wish I hadn't forgotten them as the 7th choice. Would you eat Monroe's pancake then or do you just draw the line at anything vegan?

(10-14-2015, 09:03 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Rosalee's looked more ummy than the health store smoothies I have seen.Big Grin

Really? Where have you been shopping? Must be a really bad neighborhood!Exclamation

Big GrinCool
Did you miss one Monroe looks to be good at cooking?
(10-15-2015, 09:03 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you miss one Monroe looks to be good at cooking?

Yes I did. Actually Monroe was the first one I thought about. I was going to put in the quinoa, blueberry, spinach pancakes he makes when Nick is staying with him but I forgot! I'm so sorry now.
(10-14-2015, 10:24 PM)Lin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 11:29 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather drink pieces of Adalind's mother than eat Vegan Salmon Steak

I meant to put in Monroe's quinoa, blueberry, spinach pancakes instead of Juliette's vegan salmon. Wish I hadn't forgotten them as the 7th choice. Would you eat Monroe's pancake then or do you just draw the line at anything vegan?

I don't mind vegan food, just don't try to make faux meat out of it lol
(10-14-2015, 10:24 PM)Lin S. Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-14-2015, 09:03 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Rosalee's looked more ummy than the health store smoothies I have seen.Big Grin

Really? Where have you been shopping? Must be a really bad neighborhood!Exclamation

Big GrinCool
The Marie Laveau Home Cooking and Health Food Store. Truly the best causine in the South. It will grow hair on your chest, tail, and wings.Big Grin