Grimm Forum

Full Version: Rosalee kills Nick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, I think that Rosalee is Romeo, Monroe is Juliet
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBaHWVfW8VyXIqQwBfQNQ...p0WycXFT9k]

and Nick is Juliet's cousin Tybalt.

This is very bad because Romeo kills Tybalt which means Rosalee is going to give some mortal blow to Nick soon.

Tybalt (Nick) kills Mercutio (Juliette Silverton) first, almost accidentally in Act III, Scene 1. Benvolio (Trubel) tries to part them and ends up contributing to Mercutio's death.
[Image: grimm.jpg?w=600]

Angered by this Romeo (Rosalee) kills Tybalt (Nick) in return. I guess that means Rosalee is going to blame Juliette Silverton's death on Nick, say something to him that will kill him inside. What could Rosalee say to affect Nick so strongly?

Montagues = Fuchbaus
Romeo Montague = Rosalee Calvert
Romeo's kinsman Benvolio = T. Rubel
Romeo's friend Mercutio = Juliette Silverton

Capulets = Blutbaden
Juliet Capulet = Monroe
Juliet's cousin Tybalt = Nick Burkhardt

Romeo and Juliet online
(09-29-2015, 10:44 PM)Lin S. Wrote: [ -> ]In Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, I think that Rosalee is Romeo, Monroe is Juliet
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBaHWVfW8VyXIqQwBfQNQ...p0WycXFT9k]

and Nick is Juliet's cousin Tybalt.

This is very bad because Romeo kills Tybalt which means Rosalee is going to give some mortal blow to Nick soon.

Tybalt (Nick) kills Mercutio (Juliette Silverton) first, almost accidentally in Act III, Scene 1. Benvolio (Trubel) tries to part them and ends up contributing to Mercutio's death.
[Image: grimm.jpg?w=600]

Angered by this Romeo (Rosalee) kills Tybalt (Nick) in return. I guess that means Rosalee is going to blame Juliette Silverton's death on Nick, say something to him that will kill him inside. What could Rosalee say to affect Nick so strongly?

Montagues = Fuchbaus
Romeo Montague = Rosalee Calvert
Romeo's kinsman Benvolio = T. Rubel
Romeo's friend Mercutio = Juliette Silverton

Capulets = Blutbaden
Juliet Capulet = Monroe
Juliet's cousin Tybalt = Nick Burkhardt

Romeo and Juliet online
You kind of lost me on the Shakespeare view. I have never read R&J. Could you explain the connections?
ROMEO and JULIET Summary:

There are two families that have been in a feud for years.

One night the Montague boys are walking the streets of Verona a little drunk and looking for trouble when they meet up with a couple of Capulet boys. The two sides start insulting each other. Then Tybalt, a Capulet, shows up unexpectedly. Tybalt is the badass of the Capulets.

Tybalt's wounds one of the Montague boys and the cops are called. The police (the Prince of Verona) says he's had it with this brawling in the public streets of Verona. The next Capulet or Montague who steps out of line the hammer is coming down hard on them.

The next night the Montagues are still pissed that the Capulets got the best of them so they come up with a way to pay them back. They will crash this big party the Capulets are having. Just then they see their kinsmen Romeo walking down the street with his head in the clouds like he always is. Probably in love with some girl who has rejected him again.

They grab Romeo and say "come on we're going to crash the Capulet's party." Romeo says "no I am a lover not a fighter." His friends say, "don't worry nothing is going to happen. The Capulet's will be too scared of the cops so they are not going to start trouble. It'll be fun watching them piss in their pants when we show up.

So Romeo and the Montague boys crash the party. Sure enough Tybalt recognizes Romeo. Tybalt tells his uncle and wants to take Romeo out, but Lord Capulet says no. "That's just what they want you to do so the party gets broken up. Do nothing now. Later we'll find Romeo in some secluded place and you can rough him up then". So Tybalt, steaming does nothing, and Romeo spends the evening talking to his cousin, Juliet.

Next evening Tybalt goes looking for Romeo to settle that score over the party crashing. Again Romeo's head is in the clouds. He's in a wonderful mood. Tybalt tells him to draw his sword. Romeo says "uh oh, I can't fight you Tybalt. I have a secret. And if you knew it you would realize I have more reason to love you than to hate you."

"What are you talking about?" Tybalt thinks he's crazy saying he has cause to love him. Romeo's friends Benvolio and Mercutio don't know what is going on either. Mercutio tells Romeo go on and fight him, don't be a coward.

Romeo keeps sayiing no no he has only love for Tybalt. So Mercutio says "if you won't fight him then I will." Mercutio draws his sword and makes for Tybalt. Now it's getting out of hand. Romeo and Benvolio grab Mercutio and try to separate the two. But too late, Tybalt takes that opportunity to stab Mercutio. It's a sneaky blow because Benvolio is trying to hold Mercutio back.

Everybody is stunned. The wound is deeper than expected. Mercutio dies.

That's where we are in the story now. The scene where Tybalt kills Mercutio is Cry Havoc when Nick fights Juliette, and Trubel shots to kill because Nick had told her too.

Juliette's death is not justice. It is a tragedy.

This is a tragedy for Nick, Trubel and Juliette. But it is also a tragedy for Rosalee and Monroe. They are Romeo and Juliet. Trubel has not just killed a hexenbiest she has killed Rosalee's best friend. Her maid of honor.

How is Rosalee going to feel about that when she finds out Nick told Trubel to kill Juliette? Romeo was so mad at Tybalt for killing Mercutio that Romeo picked up a sword and stabbed Tybalt to death on the street. What is Rosalee going to do when she finds out Nick told them to kill Juliette? Is she going to stab Nick? Probably not with a sword but with some sort of words that will hurt Nick to his core. Something that will make him want to die inside.
I just thought of something terrible. What if Juliette lied when she said she wasn't pregnant and Rosalee is the only one who knows the truth? What if Rosalee finds out Nick told Trubel to kill Juliette when she was carrying his child?
Did my heart love ‘til now? Forswear in sight!
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. -Romeo

Can I just say that you look beautiful - Monroe

Well you look beautiful too – Rosalee
(09-30-2015, 11:34 PM)Lin S. Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought of something terrible. What if Juliette lied when she said she wasn't pregnant and Rosalee is the only one who knows the truth? What if Rosalee finds out Nick told Trubel to kill Juliette when she was carrying his child?
The tests Juliette did showed not pregnant. The writer's have no reason as I see it to make Juliette pregnant, doesn't add to the plot line just my opinion. That an $5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee.
Thanks for the coffee, I needed that. Darn now I will just have to watch the series to find out what happens. Smile
ROMEO
[To JULIET] If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
JULIET
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Monroe – you know him?
Rosalee – the virtuoso Austrian zitherist.
Monroe – yes wow! I’m like did you know he did all his solos with six fingers because he was born with two index fingers on his right hand?