Grimm Forum

Full Version: Predict Bud's fate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bud's always been one of the more light-hearted elements of the show, and heaven knows we need him more than ever now. Where do you think the series will ultimately take him?

Personally, I'm hoping he turns out to be the one character who survives the show unscathed without any kind of physical or psychological damage. It's always important to have at least one "innocent" in any series, especially when that series goes to dark places.
(09-13-2015, 12:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]Bud's always been one of the more light-hearted elements of the show, and heaven knows we need him more than ever now. Where do you think the series will ultimately take him?

Personally, I'm hoping he turns out to be the one character who survives the show unscathed without any kind of physical or psychological damage. It's always important to have at least one "innocent" in any series, especially when that series goes to dark places.
Amen. Keep Bud light-hearted and unscathed. new Guy
(09-13-2015, 01:25 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 12:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]Bud's always been one of the more light-hearted elements of the show, and heaven knows we need him more than ever now. Where do you think the series will ultimately take him?

Amen. Keep light-hearted and unscathed. new Guy
I agree also keep Bud the "character" he plays braver and a loyal friend than he appears.
Yeah, keep him as he is this season.

I still want to see an episode where Truble has to bodyguard Bud and his family!! Big Grin

The little eisbiebers get a crush on Truble! Heart Fun!Tongue

I definitely agree with you on this I really hope also that they keep him unscathed, and unharmed. He brings so much humour to the show especially during the fourth season I hope the writers stick to this wining formula with this character & don't change anything.
(09-14-2015, 07:03 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, keep him as he is this season.

I still want to see an episode where Truble has to bodyguard Bud and his family!! Big Grin

The little eisbiebers get a crush on Truble! Heart Fun!Tongue

Thinks up a story about that storyline Angel
With the word that another one of season 1 characters will die this season I see Bud as the most likely. I could see Bud finding out something and getting in over his head. He so loyal to the scoobies that he would risk his life to help Nick. Next to Monroe/Rosalee Bud in the wesen world helps Nick the most. I would like to be wrong but I see Bud's fate as being a dead hero.
(01-26-2016, 12:52 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]With the word that another one of season 1 characters will die this season I see Bud as the most likely. I could see Bud finding out something and getting in over his head. He so loyal to the scoobies that he would risk his life to help Nick. Next to Monroe/Rosalee Bud in the wesen world helps Nick the most. I would like to be wrong but I see Bud's fate as being a dead hero.

Sigh....yeah, I can see that too...sigh, sigh, sigh...
I see at least 2 possible endings for Bud(and all the other characters), the sunshine end or the doom and gloom end. The sunshine end, years later he is shown surrounded by his happy little beaver grandchildren, maybe running his own shop. The other, on a dark and rainy night he and all his family are dinner for a band of hungry cannibal wesen, who save Bud for last so he can suffer as he watches all he those he love die. When the last Harry Potter book came out, I went to a book store, read only the last chapter and didn't worry about any of the main characters. Me, I would like the sunshine end for Bud and all the others. I'm just wired that way, there is enough gloom in my real life.Big Grin
All the characters have that moment of regret in their life. Bud is the only one. I am wondering they will have Bud compromise his principles. Leading to him have the moment of regret.

I don't see Bud leaving the show for the reason people have mentioned. With a show this dark you need the light innocence of Bud.
Pages: 1 2