Grimm Forum

Full Version: Comic Con Panel Images and recap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought you might like to see this. We recapped the panel and included images we took while covering San Diego Comic Con.

http://sknr.net/2015/08/03/grimm-panel-comic-con-2015/
An interestingly good read, thanks a lot for that.

So, it's settled, Juliette is dead, may appear in flashbacks but the character is gone. Ok, so now we move forward. I'm not sure I like the thought of Rosalee's addictions coming back on her, she's conquered them for 7 years, if I remember correctly. I know addictions can last a lifetime but it just seems odd to bring that up, I mean, what is the trigger for a relapse? I guess all the stress of helping Nick and the potential danger they constantly find themselves in, I guess.

I DO NOT like reading that Nick will be losing somebody else at the beginning of Season 5, and the only cast member no at Comic Con was Trubel. My guess though, is she will not be killed, sounds like Chavez will be abducting h3r, just my personal thought, or maybe hope. I think her character is too well liked by fans to completely get rid of, she may disappear for some time then I'm guessing she'll pop back up, now, whether she's still trustworthy or not is a different issue, assuming the storyline moving forward does include Trubel, at some point, Season 5 ending perhaps?

So, Hank gets a new love interest, well, have no problem with this storyline but will she be brought into the gang at some point/

My other thought would be, didn't read anything about Diana, I can't believe they'd just give up that storyline, but could it be that it will fall to more of a background storyline, as in, mentioned and discussed by the gang, they continue the chase but never quite get to her.

I do like the fact that they said the keys will be explained, probably in the 100th episode. Now, I just wonder if we'll truly ever get to see what the keys unlock and the treasure hidden inside? I know it won't happen this season, but will it ever happen?

Adalind still doesn't have her powers, I truly thought that potion, especially just one sip, would be temporary and she'd be back to normal Hexenbeist in no time.

No mention of Meisner, Elizabeth, Bill Campbell, or Chavez...I guess they're being tight lipped about what's going to happen with those characters.

Anyways, good read, ty for the link, and can't wait for Grimm.
I just hope they're not going to play this "Juliette is dead" game forever. There are few things more annoying than showrunners trying to be coy with viewers.