Grimm Forum

Full Version: How did Truble avoid being noticed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why wasn't Truble contacted by the Wessen world before? Truble was in foster care for a long time, at least before she was a tween. Then she was in and out of jail a lot, using her real name. She had been committed several times to a mental ward because she was seeing monsters who were trying to kill her. She was in and out of trouble with the law quite a bit, using her real name. She had been spotted by a lot of Wessen. Her foster care records would have the names of all living relatives(as well as a few daed ones. Lots of people see "monsters" but you could weed out the non-Grimm by a simple voge when she is in a straight jacket or behind bars. If the royals or the council or the reapers were looking for Grimms, she would have been easy to spot and track down and be dealt with. If her dad was a Grimm who had not changed yet or if he has a recessive gene and his Grimmness was not known, they might have lost track of the family. Renard knew Nick was a Grimm before Nick knew. Why did no one know about Truble? Any ideas??
Dodgy
(07-28-2015, 04:30 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Why wasn't Truble contacted by the Wessen world before? Truble was in foster care for a long time, at least before she was a tween. Then she was in and out of jail a lot, using her real name. She had been committed several times to a mental ward because she was seeing monsters who were trying to kill her. She was in and out of trouble with the law quite a bit, using her real name. She had been spotted by a lot of Wessen. Her foster care records would have the names of all living relatives(as well as a few daed ones. Lots of people see "monsters" but you could weed out the non-Grimm by a simple voge when she is in a straight jacket or behind bars. If the royals or the council or the reapers were looking for Grimms, she would have been easy to spot and track down and be dealt with. If her dad was a Grimm who had not changed yet or if he has a recessive gene and his Grimmness was not known, they might have lost track of the family. Renard knew Nick was a Grimm before Nick knew. Why did no one know about Truble? Any ideas??
Is a good question we do know that her police records were with all she did slim. Nick and Hank commented on that she was good at covering her tracks.

Adriano and I have been doing some speculation that the foster parents were possible god parents that her family left her with when they went on the run like Kelly, if her family had a key so no records of a foster family.

Now Kelly was tracking the ones with who killed her husband and taken the coins so there is some difference but the point the same. We know Aunt Marie had the key but I think for a time the royals were after Kelly for the key also that is how Aunt Marie managed to stay ahead of the royals until her illness.

I think you hit the nail on the head how she stayed off the royals and reapers radar mental hospitals. Again speculation Stark (seigbarst)was the hit man after her family and was the one who killed the quote foster family maybe even her real parents them lost her. The royals used Stark to get the key, but he was to heavy hand and killed them before getting anything again Adriano and I speculation. We would have to have a wesen in the hospital to woge to test people that is good point if I were the royals or reaper I do that. We just think better than the average royal.Dodgy

Is a good question I would like to see other ideas.