Grimm Forum

Full Version: Are Hexenbiests unable to apologize?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's interesting how Juliette initially appeared ashamed about Kelly's murder when she confronted Nick, but couldn't bring herself to say "I'm sorry." I haven't been watching a whole lot of the show prior to season four, but has Adalind (or any other Hexenbiest/Zauberbiest character) actually offered a sincere, no-B.S. apology for their actions? Or are they simply incapable of it?
A good question. We have seen expressions of regret, and a lot of its-not-my-fault special pleading, but very little if any true remorse. Now, we have seen efforts to redress wrongs, so they may consider that apology in deed is more important than mere words. .
(07-28-2015, 04:44 PM)Elkhound Wrote: [ -> ]A good question. We have seen expressions of regret, and a lot of its-not-my-fault special pleading, but very little if any true remorse. Now, we have seen efforts to redress wrongs, so they may consider that apology in deed is more important than mere words. .
This is one those small things which may or may not have a reason. Not even Henrietta or Elizabeth appear to have I guess the best way to say it as a connection to guilt. If you don't have quilt than no reason need for an apology.

Good question do you think the writers will change this with Adalind if she gets Diana back and has Nick son?