Grimm Forum

Full Version: what if the blond from over my dead body is now the queen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone will post her name as I can't think of it but bring her in to a plot line like this. She now the Queen of Fredrick's family does this change things for Sean? Will Monroe and Rosalee be in more danger?

Nick has seen her but doesn't know her will Sean give him the background on her or with their past keep it from Nick? Was her meeting with the Dragon's as part of that meeting was it them who wanted Monroe dead or the family?

Did Sean (we never saw) get the story behind the meeting? If so will this be of help? Will she use her connection with them to attack Nick pulling back on the use of hundjager hope to take Nick of guard?
on IMDB, there's only four cast members listed, 3 are male, only female listed is Mira O'Connel, no picture of her on IMDB. I'm assuming you mean the blode who killed Monroe's ex, or at least she was there in the woods, when Monroe took the dead faint potion?

I don't recall her character name in Grimm? I can't imagine that Nick and the gang would be in any less danger, that's for sure. I gotta think her character will return, if only for a few episodes to progress story and clear up a few things but it would be interesting if she's more of a long term character, such as the new Queen, could she be Fredrick's daughter?

With Kenneth, Eric, and possibly Viktor all dead, would make sense if she's in the family line that she may be up for the throne. Again, I think she'd be as big a threat, maybe bigger, as Fredrick or anybody else.
The characters name was Mia Gaudot (played by Alec Evans). Judging by her name she was not in the same family as King Frederick. Perhaps she was from another Royal Family.
(07-01-2015, 08:58 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]The characters name was Mia Gaudot (played by Alec Evans). Judging by her name she was not in the same family as King Frederick. Perhaps she was from another Royal Family.
I'd could see this by name but would for discussion would ask, could she have married into another family (as we know how royals work) the marriage for family business the husband has now left the world bad skiing accident in Austria. This would get her contacts with two of the seven families.

As she did say taking care of family business and also (I think) said was a cousin when talking to Sean. She also said I never approved of how the family treated you. With King, Eric, Victor, and Kenneth out of the picture the family may have to go down the blood line to someone not normally inline?
That is possible. But you need to remember that using the term "cousin" was common among Royals back in the day, even if they weren't actually related. And if I remember the episode correctly, they seemed a little "close" for cousins! HeartDodgy

(Of course the Royal families of Europe are more inbred than a clan of hillbillies, so who knows!?Big Grin)