Grimm Forum

Full Version: in what order do you want the questions answered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What order would as a fan want the question from season 4 answered?

This is my order:

Where is Diana
How come Kelly was so taken in
Who is Chavez
Will Meisner become more of a regular
Has Josh started becoming a Grimm and will he show up
Nick and Trubel come together and get focused on the royals
Who will become King
Will Nick's son have any powers

Now I don't see all that happening in episode 1 but by 3 I'd like some of those answered the first 3 I like in episode 1. Why those 3 because then I can watch and have at least a small idea what's coming. You may have others and if you post I may (likely) change my mind on some or all.Idea
What about "is Juliette really dead?" I think that's the one question that's foremost on the minds of many Grimmsters! Tongue
I still want to know who owned the house. Of the questions posted the only one I care about is posted by Hexenadler. Frankly Diana, Kelly (now that she is dead), Chavez (who I never want to see in another episode), Meisner (ditto what I said about Chavez), Josh (okay ditto the previous two), the next King, and Nick's son are all things I could care less about, until there is a story line that makes me care. I find all of it a bit boring. Personally I watch the show more for the interaction with the scooby gang than anything. They are sort of like Seinfeld/Friends only with fur.