Grimm Forum

Full Version: council in the middle of resistance and royals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know over the century's the council, royals, and Grimm's have had meetings and setup rules or laws on some things but not how much day to day contact the council has with the royals.

With the death of a King (I think it will be blamed on resistance) how will the council fit in if at all. Will they try and stay out of it if so will the royals let them? The royals could demand that they use the wesen connection to find the resistance after leaving them more or less alone.

We don't see nor have we heard of any council dealing with the resistance but I would bet some of the council leaning toward the resistance. I say this because if the royals come back into power I think the council would be threat to them needing to be eliminated.

How do you see the coming conflict fitting in with the council?
I remember one important detail. There was an episode that some wesen were stealing banks in woge mode.
Rosale informed the council.
So did Sean. The important thing thing is Sean informing the council, somehow he underwent the council authority even being a royal, as I can say that. Maybe this is not the correct sentence. Some will say that Sean didn't want to have this kind of trouble in his area so pit the council in the circuit, witch I agree with this vision.

My point is that apparently the council is from the times when the royals ruled the world. So the council would not exist without at least the permission of the royals when it were first created.

We don't know who are the counselors. Maybe there are royals between the wesen counselors. Or not. I just guessing. But this a direction we can look to investigate royal and wesen council relation.