Grimm Forum

Full Version: has Nick's wellness to work with wesen spread outside Portland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know that in Portland Nick is known and has had connections directly or indirectly with other wesen (the chef Monroe got blutbad to work as a team). We know from season one Monroe's first meeting that the wesen community have somewhat of a network (Monroe had heard of Aunt Marie).

Has Nick's acts carried outside of Portland (the council also knows.) Some think the council will put out another hit on Nick (I don't) I think De Groot put a stop to that very quickly after the bounty hunter was killed. Nick got the credit but me know it wasn't him. I think at sometime Alexander will show up again and let Nick know it wasn't them but they have put a stop to it.

Have other Grimm's heard of his and Trubel working with wesen? If so how do they feel about this we know some wesen don't like it but we have not heard how the other Grimm's feel. Do any of you feel me will find out? Could it be that Kelly and Marie were so well respected that has given him cover?

Will Nick's wesen contacts (made for him by wesen in Portland) outside Portland play any role?
The old grimm the went to Portland especially to give Nick a key he had since his son was not a Grimm is a indication that Nick is known by other grimm. The grimm knew about Nick some how. The key is a precious thing. The old grimm went to Portland to give it to Nick without knowing him. This indicates in my point of view that Nick 's reputation is very good in grimm community, if there is such a thing, as it is in the wesen community.
If it was in the other way the old grimm would not have search for Nick.
Now, this reputation is by Nicks action only or inheritance from his family? I think both. Certainly who knows about Nick knows about his family... But knows about his action too.