Grimm Forum

Full Version: time line from 1205 to present
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know that the item or items was take in Apr. 1205. Now the 7 knight may have gotten the item than or shortly there after. We don't know how big or what other items are also be hidden. Now we have to figure out how they would travel (by horse no doubt) but do they need a wagon a simple pack horse or so small it could fit in one of the Knights saddle bags.

We also don't know how dangerous it is or what protection they would have to take form it. Again the travel size of the of the equipment needed.

I list this to start a time line of length of time they will need to get to Germany's black forest. This could be as short as say 6 to 8 months depending on the weather road etc. It could be as long a 2 or 3 years, base on what they had to use to carry the item or items.

I'm going to say they were on the road for a year it's now 1206. They royals wouldn't have figure out the plot not to turn over the item or items for a while and start looking for the Knights. So we will put a date at 1210 when they catch up to the Knight that gave the others away and they got his key.

Renard told Nick after the 1st key it took 600 years to get the other 3 keys. That puts the last key being found some where in the 1800 hundreds from say 1810 to 1850 giving that Renard might have just gave a round number could have been maybe as early as say 1775.

We have somewhere around say 150 to 200 years from the last key the royals get to todays hunt. With all the history events of this time some of the wars from 1205 to 1850 might have had a second agenda the keys. The writers could use any of them for a key hunt that started so and so war.

We could add a Viking connection (history shows us the Viking were in North America first) and the three Grimm Knights could have used them to get out of Europe. Before say the 1500 hundreds. That's how the royal lost track of the last 3 keys for so long: as say 200 hundred years.

I laid out a time line feel free to disagree or add to subtract from etc. Could the 3rd key say be in a Viking landing point?

The question is in this time line are there any clues in the line for the writers to use? Could the time line give a starting place for the 3rd key? Or does it sever no purpose? If time line has a purpose what could it be?
(06-17-2015, 06:16 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that the item or items was take in Apr. 1205. Now the 7 knight may have gotten the item than or shortly there after. We don't know how big or what other items are also be hidden. Now we have to figure out how they would travel (by horse no doubt) but do they need a wagon a simple pack horse or so small it could fit in one of the Knights saddle bags.

We also don't know how dangerous it is or what protection they would have to take form it. Again the travel size of the of the equipment needed.

I list this to start a time line of length of time they will need to get to Germany's black forest. This could be as short as say 6 to 8 months depending on the weather road etc. It could be as long a 2 or 3 years, base on what they had to use to carry the item or items.

I'm going to say they were on the road for a year it's now 1206. They royals wouldn't have figure out the plot not to turn over the item or items for a while and start looking for the Knights. So we will put a date at 1210 when they catch up to the Knight that gave the others away and they got his key.

Renard told Nick after the 1st key it took 600 years to get the other 3 keys. That puts the last key being found some where in the 1800 hundreds from say 1810 to 1850 giving that Renard might have just gave a round number could have been maybe as early as say 1775.

We have somewhere around say 150 to 200 years from the last key the royals get to todays hunt. With all the history events of this time some of the wars from 1205 to 1850 might have had a second agenda the keys. The writers could use any of them for a key hunt that started so and so war.

We could add a Viking connection (history shows us the Viking were in North America first) and the three Grimm Knights could have used them to get out of Europe. Before say the 1500 hundreds. That's how the royal lost track of the last 3 keys for so long: as say 200 hundred years.

I laid out a time line feel free to disagree or add to subtract from etc. Could the 3rd key say be in a Viking landing point?

The question is in this time line are there any clues in the line for the writers to use? Could the time line give a starting place for the 3rd key? Or does it sever no purpose? If time line has a purpose what could it be?

I am not good at history, but I would remeber that French Revolution was on middle 1700's, the some time you wrote as the last key being found be royals.

Afeter that, monarchy started to be replaced by republic in many places around the wourld. This can be a explanation on why the search for the keys slowed down, since the royal families were losing power and, so on, they were having other issues to deal with.
Besides that, the royals probably were searching for other artifacts, like the coins that according to the show was in germany during the WWII.

The new world, I mean the american continent, started to be colonized on 1500... This is another important date... so this give us a starting point for the keys being brought to the american continent.

I think the show can use those historical events as clues for the last key. The same way they connected the coins to WWII.

Did it help to bring new ideas?
1775? that is only a year from 1776 and the american revolution. 1800's were full of wars and conflicts because of Imperialism. We already have a Rudyard Kipling, being a Grimm, connection to India. 1740 through 1900 were a big time for Australia as well. I do not know if any of this is of help but someone else might make something of it. Personally if I had a key and wanted to hide in those time periods I would have high tailed it to the Caribbean or Polynesia, and lived a life of quiet beach combing and fishing... being a Grimm I would be sure to kill a few Wessen there as well. Rolleyes
(06-17-2015, 10:33 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 06:16 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that the item or items was take in Apr. 1205. Now the 7 knight may have gotten the item than or shortly there after. We don't know how big or what other items are also be hidden. Now we have to figure out how they would travel (by horse no doubt) but do they need a wagon a simple pack horse or so small it could fit in one of the Knights saddle bags.

I am not good at history, but I would remeber that French Revolution was on middle 1700's, the some time you wrote as the last key being found be royals.

Afeter that, monarchy started to be replaced by republic in many places around the wourld. This can be a explanation on why the search for the keys slowed down, since the royal families were losing power and, so on, they were having other issues to deal with.
Besides that, the royals probably were searching for other artifacts, like the coins that according to the show was in germany during the WWII.

The new world, I mean the american continent, started to be colonized on 1500... This is another important date... so this give us a starting point for the keys being brought to the american continent.

I think the show can use those historical events as clues for the last key. The same way they connected the coins to WWII.

Did it help to bring new ideas?
One in particular Napoleon he come to power after the French Revolution from history, when in Egypt he start what some call modern archaeology. He could have had the royals 4 keys and might have make a search just with part of the map. Napoleon was always on the outlook for such things and had teams real to research finds.

Therefore a Grimm book from a French Grimm might be helpful. One of Nick's book on (don't remember which) wesen he was reading about had a picture of a Napoleon soldier in uniform.

(06-17-2015, 11:09 AM)Samsarilian Wrote: [ -> ]1775? that is only a year from 1776 and the american revolution. 1800's were full of wars and conflicts because of Imperialism. We already have a Rudyard Kipling, being a Grimm, connection to India. 1740 through 1900 were a big time for Australia as well. I do not know if any of this is of help but someone else might make something of it. Personally if I had a key and wanted to hide in those time periods I would have high tailed it to the Caribbean or Polynesia, and lived a life of quiet beach combing and fishing... being a Grimm I would be sure to kill a few Wessen there as well. Rolleyes
I like the warm seas.Tongue Do you see the Keys being a second or even 3 reason for some of these conflicts?