Grimm Forum

Full Version: Meeting between Nick and resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giving credit for the idea of this thread to wfmyers1207. I have posted that I thought Chavez was a sleeper for the royals. Later someone posted they thought council. I didn't see this because why test Nick at the station because the council knew he was the Grimm in Portland and in doing so shoot down my own idea about the royals because they also knew. This left the resistance because Sean said he had a Grimm at the resistance meeting but no name. Then in the thread council of war wfmyer1207 reminds me of Ian in season 1 and he was resistance, so that shoots down my last idea for Chavez. I have no guesses left.Sad But trust me, I will still be thinking.

wfmyer1207 also points out that Sean would be the most likely to connect Nick up with the resistance but possibly Ian. I had thought Meisner leaving Sean out of it until they see which way (kings death) he might go stay with the resistance or try to work his way back in with the royals. His point was how would Nick know Meisner good point. I would put this out for thought in a helicopter the pilot seat is right side not like a fix wing where the pilot seat is left. Nick is running up to the helicopter on the left side Meisner side (still think Meisner knew Kelly outside of Europe and the plane) Meisner would have seen him and because of the info from Ian knew who he was.

Ian would have let Laufer know who and how he got out of Portland and they didn't tell Renard at that meeting. They knew who the Grimm was in Portland. Which means Laufer has more going on than I first thought.

Your Ideas?
I'm going out on a limb and say, maybe one thing to consider about the resistance knowing a lot about Portland, is there may be a chance that Sebastien may have survived his gun shot wounds in Vienna? If so, he would be classed as "dead" by the Royals and then he would be able to roam freely with the Resistance.
(06-07-2015, 03:44 PM)J73 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going out on a limb and say, maybe one thing to consider about the resistance knowing a lot about Portland, is there may be a chance that Sebastien may have survived his gun shot wounds in Vienna? If so, he would be classed as "dead" by the Royals and then he would be able to roam freely with the Resistance.
I don't see how he could have Victor was there and who would becoming to pick up Victor varret. He was a great inside man but don't think lived. Up until the last episode Nick had no reason to deal with the resistance. Now he does question should be will the writers give a new inside man? What do you think?