Grimm Forum

Full Version: how can the rating be upped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can (if they read this forum if I were them I would) the producers do to increase rating getting the views back? As a producer I want a forum like this (fans) to see what these fans want.

I would run TV promo's starting in Late Aug on cable networks (more viewers) I.E. Foxnews, CNN, etc. I show the fight between Kenneth and Nick (for the action) I use other action clips. Now some of SyFi channels summer shows are come up so I show clips on them now. The viewers of these shows would be the target I was looking for.
Yes I concur that the network does not promote the show well ..that's how Constantine was helped in it's cancelation not enough promotion. I truly believe that....shoot if it was not for me surfing the internet back in Feb I would not have know that Grim and Constantine was being moved around or when Constantine was taken off Grimm moved to the 8pm slot....the only time I seen promos of Grimm later in the season it was the day it came on......so yes promo is very important and before it premiere in the fall. They need to rerun all the season 4 episodes and promote it...make sure NBC site as all of the episode to watch for free.......