Grimm Forum

Full Version: Diana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-26-2017, 08:19 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Again, where I am from and likely Portland that is not how it works. American born fathers help out with children across the board. Some parts of country no matter what the wife does doctor etc she does all the work taking care of the baby. If Nick decides not to wake Adalind and he decides to care for his baby some nights that is not Adalind's fault.

Portland is a place where you regularly see fathers carrying babies in papoose harnesses and where the mens rest rooms are all fitted with fold-down changing tables (and that's places where there are still gender-specific rest rooms instead of the unisex lavatories that are in most new buildings).

As for Nick doing the waking and changing at night, he's got enhanced hearing and has probably been sleeping with one eye open ever since they moved into the fome. And if he wasn't before, he will be now.
(01-26-2017, 08:34 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Sean isn't transferring his hatred of Nick to baby Kelly. He's the one who said he would take Kelly as his own.

Sean said that before he meet with Nick and found out that Nick wanted Kelly back and Nick did not want to "join" BC without Kelly. Sean then put Kelly on TV and said the child was his. After that Nick did whatever it took to get his son back and that is when the hate between the two men starting happening.

Honestly, would you have wanted as your father a man who killed your father without a reason who had been friends with your dad for many years before?
(01-26-2017, 08:21 PM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Pls don't make sean a monster when the show has even done that.
why did he choose to claim him as his own and live as a family to adalind.

(01-26-2017, 08:59 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Sean was very unhappy to see Kelly come to the mansion. Conard threaten Adalind and Kelly otherwise she could have left Kelly with Nick.

The show was making Sean a monster for hating Nick so much after all these years of working together. Even after Conard was killed Sean still wanted Nick dead over anything else. IMO how could Kelly ever care for a man who murdered his father. IMO how could someone love the child of someone they decided to hate so much to have him killed. IMO if Sean felt guilty about having Nick killed it would likely make him avoid Kelly too.

BC controlled mansion was a place that at any time could have killed or taken baby Kelly whether Adalind or Sean wanted it. Conard himself make that point when torturing Nick. I do not believe that Sean would have hurt Kelly himself or encourage it in any way even though Kelly could be a Grimm.

Well good points but he was being portrayed as a bad guy and not a monster there's a difference . He was as much willing to have kelly stay with him as a family and the unhappy part wasn't really obvious to me ( maybe it's just me)
One thing-I think just like kelly, diana could also have similar thoughts about nick too regarding her father

(01-26-2017, 08:48 PM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Come on "single bed is far away"- it's just the other room- possibly 2-3 secs walk or 5 footstep and the doors doesn't have to be shut; and more?- what more need to be done.
There's no point here

(01-26-2017, 08:59 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]I had my baby right next to the bed and going to the next room in the dark for me would have been an issue. Great for you, if that is not an issue for you.

I understand the love for your baby but what I meant was, in a place with constant light and no hindrances between the single bed and baby's bed except for a door that could be left open and 1-2 foot step, it's nothing and by the way the bathroom/toilet is closer to the single bed than the double.
(01-26-2017, 09:25 PM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]One thing-I think just like kelly, diana could also have similar thoughts about nick too regarding her father
Yes, I see it the same way too.
I have seen a first time mother who couldn't bear to be more than two step away from their new born baby so I take that as a thing with most parents. They prefer to be close should the baby need something.

That single bed is still located next to the bathroom at the beginning of the season but from bts pics, it seems they move it closer to the bedroom. I imagine for Diana.
(01-26-2017, 09:18 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, would you have wanted as your father a man who killed your father without a reason who had been friends with your dad for many years before?

They were never "friends". They were uneasy allies. And aside from that, Sean hasn't killed Nick. I doubt he will. More than likely, it'll be Nick that kills him. And to pose the same question only from a reverse perspective, will Diana want Nick as a father, knowing he killed Sean?

(01-26-2017, 08:01 PM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ][quote='irukandji' pid='42656' dateline='1485482558']
I would imagine Nick, like most men, shies away from the really poopy ones and leaves them to Adalind.

Last I remember, nick isn't at all a strong alpha male. So I do expect such things from him and wouldn't leave it to any woman.

Doesn't matter what kind of a male he is. The scene where he was changing a diaper was deleted, maybe because of time constraints or maybe because it just doesn't fit his character. In my opinion, I just don't see him as a diaper changing guy.
(01-26-2017, 10:03 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2017, 09:18 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, would you have wanted as your father a man who killed your father without a reason who had been friends with your dad for many years before?

They were never "friends". They were uneasy allies. And aside from that, Sean hasn't killed Nick. I doubt he will. More than likely, it'll be Nick that kills him. And to pose the same question only from a reverse perspective, will Diana want Nick as a father, knowing he killed Sean?

Nick went out of the way not to kill Sean for Adalind and Diana ex Trust Me Knot and going on TV. Sean has been trying to kill Nick and if BC threatens Sean again I not sure yet if Sean would try to kill Nick or BC person. Both Kelly and Diana would not want a father who killed their father. That is why Adalind was against either man killing the other.
Adalind actually threatened Sean over Nick but to answer the question, Diana would never want Nick if he killed Sean.
(01-26-2017, 10:15 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind actually threatened Sean over Nick but to answer the question, Diana would never want Nick if he killed Sean.

Sean had tried to kill Nick more than once and was not listening so Adalind made bigger statements but Sean ignored her. Since Diana would never want Nick if he killed Sean, Nick would have never got Adalind back and possibly his son too.
Sean's been worse this season, almost like he's lost his mind, wanting to kill Nick because his plans fell through.