Grimm Forum

Full Version: S4E22 - Cry Havoc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(09-12-2015, 12:30 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2015, 12:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]No offense here, but I've never seen Nick as a character with the drive to completely turn into an absolute beast. He just doesn't have it in him.

Do you think Juliette had it in her to murder Nick if Trubel hadn't stepped in?

I did not at first due to the writing of the scene in question, but the writers stated she was going to murder him. Just wished that scene had played out differently than it did.
(09-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Ryriena Wrote: [ -> ]I did not at first due to the writing of the scene in question, but the writers stated she was going to murder him. Just wished that scene had played out differently than it did.

Yet another reason why I doubt I'll be watching season 5 for the long haul. The writers seem to have a fatalistic outlook on life, and I ditched "Walking Dead" and "Game of Thrones" exactly because of that depressing crap.
Hey guys, go YouTube and watch the comic con interview posted by the Grimm YouTube channel! Juliet will not be coming back and apparently the actress got fired from the show (comments). There are also bits and pieces that might answer some of our curiosities! Smile
(09-13-2015, 06:28 AM)Encyclia Wrote: [ -> ]apparently the actress got fired from the show

Uh...what?
(09-13-2015, 05:19 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Ryriena Wrote: [ -> ]I did not at first due to the writing of the scene in question, but the writers stated she was going to murder him. Just wished that scene had played out differently than it did.

Yet another reason why I doubt I'll be watching season 5 for the long haul. The writers seem to have a fatalistic outlook on life, and I ditched "Walking Dead" and "Game of Thrones" exactly because of that depressing crap.

Well Games of Thrones is based on a book series and The Walking Dead kind of is supposed to be depressing due to a Zombie apocalypse Big Grin

(09-13-2015, 06:28 AM)Encyclia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, go YouTube and watch the comic con interview posted by the Grimm YouTube channel! Juliet will not be coming back and apparently the actress got fired from the show (comments). There are also bits and pieces that might answer some of our curiosities! Smile

She was a terrible actor.
(09-13-2015, 06:28 AM)Encyclia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, go YouTube and watch the comic con interview posted by the Grimm YouTube channel! Juliet will not be coming back and apparently the actress got fired from the show (comments). There are also bits and pieces that might answer some of our curiosities! Smile

The comicon has been out for some time now and with all of the Juliette haters out there, I find it hard to believe that this is just being discovered now. I listened to most of the comicon and heard nothing about Bitsie being fired. In addition, there's nothing on the internet either, nor has Bitsie herself confirmed she's left Grimm. However, everyone interprets things differently. I would be interested in hearing what you heard. Can you provide the link and the minute where you heard this?
(09-13-2015, 10:36 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

The comicon has been out for some time now and with all of the Juliette haters out there, I find it hard to believe that this is just being discovered now. I listened to most of the comicon and heard nothing about Bitsie being fired. In addition, there's nothing on the internet either, nor has Bitsie herself confirmed she's left Grimm. However, everyone interprets things differently. I would be interested in hearing what you heard. Can you provide the link and the minute where you heard this?
I agree that I have heard nothing about Bitsie being fired, but I did here about the actor who played Nick's mother is done with the series.
(09-13-2015, 11:14 AM)Ryriena Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 10:36 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree that I have heard nothing about Bitsie being fired, but I did here about the actor who played Nick's mother is done with the series.
Someone posted she had a 2 or 3 movie deal. One of the links with the cast said she also was filming on the same set and was odd to see but not on their set, but I don't remember who posted the link.
@jsgrimm and Ryriena. She has finished one film. But, I think most of her time (for a while anyway) will be spent on the new scifi series "Limitless", CBS. She figures rather prominently in the series promo.Smile
(09-11-2015, 08:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015, 12:43 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: [ -> ]tried to kill the baby numerous times in Utero.

I went through the recaps and couldn't find any evidence to support this. Can you give examples of the numerous times Juliette tried to kill the baby?

trying to kill a pregnant Adalind counts as trying to kill the baby and she was aware of the pregnancy.

Juliette in the end was pure Hexenbeast, probably even powerful and angry enough to make even Adalind's mother go "You may want to dial it back a bit". She was ready to kill Nick and there was no love left in her at the end. The best thing that could have happened did happen when Trubel sent those two bolts into her torso.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20