Grimm Forum

Full Version: well you see how much I missed but still trying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we now know that Kelly is killed (and Nick is really tick off a tick off Grimm can't be good for the Royal's) The previews for next week show Nick with help attacking the Royal's. This is to get Diana back I noticed we don't get to see Diana use any of her powers. We see Juliette standing over Nick (we know Nick is the main man) so we know she not going to kill him but I think Nick will put her out without killing her and use the Henriatta's body to make a new dose of the fix and give it to her while she's out or use Trubel blood (but Nick from the past know this might come back on her losing her Grimm) . Nick may forgive but he can't forget so Juliette will leave town. I think the attack on the royal's will get Nick the other 4 keys I noted that the keys have been left out for while now, also Kelly was the only one who know where the coins are that my also come in play next season. I figure she has left clues for Nick on the coins. I was wrong the Capt. was Jack so to speak. I hope they keep Trubel around and bring the NM detective back a Wu partner. Sorry if I make the so long I still have a lot to say but would like to see some reply with idea's for thought thanks.Idea