Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm Filming Locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SvenJoli created a filming locations map for Grimm - check it out here. Got any feedback or know of other filming locations? Let's help him out!
For those interested, I have updated the map with locations from episode 501
(03-07-2016, 05:16 PM)SvenJoli Wrote: [ -> ]For those interested, I have updated the map with locations from episode 501

Fun to see how they film the locations for Grimm, good work! I'd like to see where the HW compound is, but maybe it's just a set. Also, I couldn't see what was under some of the locations grouped together.
For those interested, I have updated the map with locations from episode 502

(03-08-2016, 04:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't see what was under some of the locations grouped together.

Not sure what you mean here ...
(03-08-2016, 01:47 PM)SvenJoli Wrote: [ -> ]For those interested, I have updated the map with locations from episode 502

(03-08-2016, 04:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't see what was under some of the locations grouped together.

Not sure what you mean here ...

When I looked at the Season 50l locations, there were many circles. I could see the warehouse, and the hospital, and there were two Chavez's houses circles; one on top and another beneath it, it might have been because I didn't click on some of them just right, but I couldn't get all of them to come up. I'll try again. Smile
Claire Coffee teamed up with a local brand that makes bags and accessories. They made this really great backpack that is named after her son, Calvin. They have a Kickstarter campaign going on right now and you can actually buy a dinner date WITH CLAIRE and 5 of your friends?! It would be so amazing to meet her! You have to check this out! Here is the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/168...n=d2320c71