Grimm Forum

Full Version: You don't know Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think the Capt. is Jack I think they are connected like and evil twin. Do you hear the scream in next week promo? Do you think that's Diana taking out all the attackers to protect Kelly B.? I now think this is the last season for Juliette.
Sadly I think Nicks scream was discovering Kelly dead. As for the captain, I think he's Jack but your theory is not out of the realm of possibility.
(05-02-2015, 06:24 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the Capt. is Jack I think they are connected like and evil twin. Do you hear the scream in next week promo? Do you think that's Diana taking out all the attackers to protect Kelly B.? I now think this is the last season for Juliette.
I also believe the screams of a distraught man was Nick's ( remember the promo they told Nick at the police station that alot of people were in his house and they race over there) then you hear the screams from inside Nick's house I believe Kelly will die thanks to the royals

(05-02-2015, 10:42 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I think Nicks scream was discovering Kelly dead. As for the captain, I think he's Jack but your theory is not out of the realm of possibility.
It would not be to easy for the royals to lay a hand not to mention one finger nail on the rapid aging daughter of Renard and Adaline...your theory could be correct and after the royals kills the mom she only knew she slaughters all the royals hentchmen maybe even Kenneth...as for our poor captain he will need a exocisim or his daughter saves him. I have a feeling Wu shoots Renard ( after seeing the promo of Renard going postal on poor Wu

I wonder why Renard unconsiously is attracted to water after the entity leaves or go dormat in his body.... the clue is water, and I bet poor Henriatta who's dead body will come into good use had that book and seemed to come to a page before she was slaughtered
(05-02-2015, 10:42 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I think Nicks scream was discovering Kelly dead. As for the captain, I think he's Jack but your theory is not out of the realm of possibility.

I think both Juilette and Kelly are going to die. What a tragic ending that may or will be.
A horrible and disgusting thought... What does the ripper do with the organs/uterus..Renard was in a pool there was no blood water was clear his wounds were not bleeding nor did we see any organs floating about...could it be that Jack/Renard..... dare I say it...ate them?
(05-02-2015, 05:14 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]A horrible and disgusting thought... What does the ripper do with the organs/uterus..Renard was in a pool there was no blood water was clear his wounds were not bleeding nor did we see any organs floating about...could it be that Jack/Renard..... dare I say it...ate them?

(05-04-2015, 06:42 PM)Giulianetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2015, 05:14 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]A horrible and disgusting thought... What does the ripper do with the organs/uterus..Renard was in a pool there was no blood water was clear his wounds were not bleeding nor did we see any organs floating about...could it be that Jack/Renard..... dare I say it...ate them?

The uterus symbolizes new life. Maybe the uteri get used in a potion that renews "Jack"'s life so that he can renew himself. Whether or not he eats them, he probably derives stem cells from the uteri so that he can keep coming back. If "Jack " could be confined in a dungeon which contains no uteri, perhaps he would die for good.

My husband thinks "Jack" could be Kenneth. K is a man of action, surely not spending all the time lounging in hotel. He's tall enough, he's new I. Town, and he is ruthless. He could be following Renard, which would account for his access to Henrietta's house.

Unfortunately, I do think it more likely that "Jack" is possessing the Captain. For one thing, if you listen to Jack's conversation with the first victim, underneath the accent I heard what sure sounded like Sasha Roiz ' voice. I am a singer and have a good ear for such things.

Also, the whole thing may go further back. Remember the former FBI guy who shot Renard? A true execution attempt would be double-tapping ( 2 bullets) in forehead or heart. Instead you get a triangular pattern. What if bullets were treated with some potion. (Equivalent of Ziegbarstgift). The bullets could have been dipped into some of the last Jack 's dried blood and/or the uterine cells. The shooting could have been an attempt to look like an assassination attempt. It could even have been Plan A ( of Kenneth, probably) to kill Renard; but, failing that, Plan B: infiltrate Renard's consciousness with "Jack", ultimately leading to destroying him and his career--discrediting his work. Sort of the equivalent of Eric bringing in the Baron to attack Nick--the royals love to have others do their dirty work!

My husband thinks "Jack" could be Kenneth. K is a man of action, surely not spending all the time lounging in hotel. He's tall enough, he's new I. Town, and he is ruthless. He could be following Renard, which would account for his access to Henrietta's house.

Unfortunately, I do think it more likely that "Jack" is possessing the Captain. For one thing, if you listen to Jack's conversation with the first victim, underneath the accent I heard what sure sounded like Sasha Roiz ' voice. I am a singer and have a good ear for such things.

Also, the whole thing may go further back. Remember the former FBI guy who shot Renard? A true execution attempt would be double-tapping ( 2 bullets) in forehead or heart. Instead you get a triangular pattern. What if bullets were treated with some potion. (Equivalent of Ziegbarstgift). The bullets could have been dipped into some of the last Jack 's dried blood and/or the uterine cells. The shooting could have been an attempt to look like an assassination attempt. It could even have been Plan A ( of Kenneth, probably) to kill Renard; but, failing that, Plan B: infiltrate Renard's consciousness with "Jack", ultimately leading to destroying him and his career--discrediting his work. Sort of the equivalent of Eric bringing in the Baron to attack Nick--the royals love to have others do their dirty work!
I enjoyed the episode. "Jack" got me intrigued, I'm thinking is either Renard or a total new character.
Once an episode already aired, I close the spoiler-thread of the episode. There's nothing to spoil anymore Wink.

So, please discuss "you don't know Jack" here: http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-S4E20...6#pid12326

... and the promo for S4E21 "Headache" here: http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Spoil...4#pid12324

It helps to keep the forum clear, thank you! Thread closed.