Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Messengers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I happened to notice the tv guide blurb for this shows premiere tonight. It's on the CW and comes on at 9:00 PM EST right after Grimm.

Anyone heard or seen anything about this show?
Just watched it. I think its too weird for me. Meteors from God or ET angels.

It kind of bugs me when the writers won't pick a side. Its either supernatural or science fiction.
Uh oh. Grimm is kind of both.
I liked it a lot... Just one episode so who knows what I'll think long term... and...
Spoiler :
I don't think the guy who came to earth in the meteor was from God or anyone benevolent.
Also, I like mixed genres.
Oh yeah, the writers didn't leave much doubt about the ID of the guy in the meteor.... or did they?
And what's up with gal in the hospital room? I get that she was the woman who got shot 7 year ago .... but....
Looks like all our "Messengers" are headed her way. So I may just have to watch another episode just to see what happens next.
We know "the mom" can heal. I wonder if any or all of those others have a super power. Maybe it will be like the Fantastic 4 and they all have a different power.
(04-18-2015, 08:17 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, the writers didn't leave much doubt about the ID of the guy in the meteor.... or did they?
And what's up with gal in the hospital room? I get that she was the woman who got shot 7 year ago .... but....
Looks like all our "Messengers" are headed her way. So I may just have to watch another episode just to see what happens next.
We know "the mom" can heal. I wonder if any or all of those others have a super power. Maybe it will be like the Fantastic 4 and they all have a different power.

well the preacher has visions, the government agent reads minds and the swimmer has super strength... Not sure what the astronomer has but i guess we'll see. Also, they kept switching between the swimmer beating the guy and the mom healing her daughter... Wouldn't it be interesting if for one of them to heal another must take a life?
(04-18-2015, 08:23 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 08:17 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, the writers didn't leave much doubt about the ID of the guy in the meteor.... or did they?

well the preacher has visions, the government agent reads minds and the swimmer has super strength... Not sure what the astronomer has but i guess we'll see. Also, they kept switching between the swimmer beating the guy and the mom healing her daughter... Wouldn't it be interesting if for one of them to heal another must take a life?

Oh, cool. I did catch that. just hadn't quite processed it yet.