Grimm Forum

Full Version: Apple Placement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somebody should go back and count how many times we saw an Apple product on screen. Sheesh, even the Gypsy lady has an iPhone.
And Nick uses his iPhone as a crime solving device.
Which is sort of strange cause Microsoft has A LOT of ads on NBC.

I also notice that the TV show Arrow has gone all Windows 8 this season.

Siri, what's a Butbad?
(05-15-2013, 12:40 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Siri, what's a Butbad?

lol hilarious!

Yeah, there are a lot of iPhones on the show, but tbh, I do see most people here using iPhones!

Also, I think it's great that Apple wants to put their brand in Grimm. I love the show Fringe, but it was always weird to see Sprint branded phones on that show. Apple iPhones feel more normal to me.
No one make a drinking game out of this. My liver cries enough from Once Upon a Time.
(05-17-2013, 02:02 AM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]No one make a drinking game out of this. My liver cries enough from Once Upon a Time.

What do you mean? lol
(05-17-2013, 02:10 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 02:02 AM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]No one make a drinking game out of this. My liver cries enough from Once Upon a Time.

What do you mean? lol

Sometimes there can be drinking games made from TV shows if they have repeated phrases, situations, or objects. Genre shows are a big source of this. (Once Upon a Time has a lot of stuff that can be turned into drinking games.)

Best played with friends. In Grimm's case, everyone would take an alcoholic drink when they saw an Apple product on screen.

Depending on the show ... things can get brutal. DVRs are made for these kind of things. Can save shows for the weekends and have screenings/benders. Not that I do that or anything *cough*. Angel
Ahh, that makes sense. I like the drinking games where at the end, everyone's feeling good after watching Grimm Smile.

I say drink every time someone goes Wesen form lol Tongue

What did you do for OUAT?
For OUaT, drinking games usually involve special character tics like:

Character X threatens someone (as they inevitably do in every episode).

Character Y mentions "person/place/thing". Again.

Or: drink for every time someone breaks a promise.

Even worse: drinking for every villainous smirk onscreen.

Things like that. Since Once oozes cheese each episode, it's very easy to pick out things that are viable for games. And even easier to get woozy because of it.
(05-17-2013, 02:56 AM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]For OUaT, drinking games usually involve special character tics like:

Character X threatens someone (as they inevitably do in every episode).

Character Y mentions "person/place/thing". Again.

Or: drink for every time someone breaks a promise.

Even worse: drinking for every villainous smirk onscreen.

Things like that. Since Once oozes cheese each episode, it's very easy to pick out things that are viable for games. And even easier to get woozy because of it.

lol that is great, I can imagine people getting drunk pretty quickly with those sort of rules haha. Now that you mention it, OUAT does have many repetitive moments.

I'm not sure what sort of drinking games would involve Grimm. Maybe every time Monroe makes a joke :p.
We could take a drink every time someone uses an iPhone (nudges conversation back on topic). Smile
Remember that episode with the Muse. Juliette calls Monroe, Monroe calls Hank, Hank calls Nick. In the space of one minute.

I noticed recently that Juliette has an iMac in her living room. Have we seen an iPad on the show yet?
Pages: 1 2