Grimm Forum

Full Version: Seriously...who could just walk in on the captain & not be
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...struck by how amazingly hot he is first thing in the morning! LOL.

That man is perfect. I almost want there to be some real feelings between Juliet & Renard. Then I remember that we're supposed to be rooting for Nick & Juliet.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm with you regarding your opinion of Renard! Smile J and R seem to go together well, as we saw when they were under the spell, but what terrible timing it would be if the showrunners head in this direction. Renard's relationship with Nick would be utterly destroyed, and think he would lose his sway over much of the PPB also. There goes the key, too, if he takes up with Juliette - in addition he would lose the trust of Nick's friends, an especially valuable connection for him. My hope is he will not, no matter how tempting. The writers will have parted ways with Grimm logic if they allow this, it would be the antithesis of the Captain's plans for his future, imo. Tricky part is, it begins to look like Renard will have to be the one to put the brakes on an affair with Juliette and try not to make her his enemy, because she's allowing her hexenbiest self to control her decisions more and more. If anyone can pull it off, he can, though.
Actually I think this is the quickest road to Renard having to give up and join the family. With out Nick and he would loose Nick the moment it is found out, he looses the Scoobies and the resistance. It would also be a quick way to loose his job. This kind of breech of ethics has cost Superiors their positions before. Everybody is afraid of being sued. And a Million or more which is what this suite would be worth is a lot out of any cities police budget.
I am pretty sure Sean turns her down. Especially seeing future episodes where Nick works with Adalind to help Juliette.
(04-04-2015, 06:03 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty sure Sean turns her down. Especially seeing future episodes where Nick works with Adalind to help Juliette.

That should have been put in a spoiler alert. Please be more careful. Some of us like to be surprised by the show and not by stuff we read. If you don't know how to put things in a spoiler alert, send me a PM and I'll teach you how.