Grimm Forum

Full Version: Spoilers: 4x22 Cry Havoc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
4x22 "Cry Havoc"

Air Date:
May 15, 2015

Title:
"Cry Havoc"

Synopsis:
A HORRIFYING DISCOVERY SETS NICK ON A WAR PATH - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - On the heels of a shocking discovery, Nick (David Giuntoli) is hell bent on getting revenge and taking the fight to the Royals with help from Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni). Meanwhile, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) alliance continues to lead her down a dark path. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.
My fanboy prediction: There's going to be a major fight scene between Nick and Juliette. At least, that seems to be the direction the writers are taking this arc.

Personally I'm not crazy about the idea, but then again, maybe that's why I'm writing on an internet forum instead of an actual episode for the show. Rolleyes
I think possessed Renard (we all believe he is being played with) Will kill someone we grown to love or hate victim (Sgt. Wu, Trubel or Nick's mother)
I think Wu just figured out or saw Renard kill some one /woged and the possessed Captain has to kill him (wow what repercussion that would be) adaline could lose the baby in fighting with Juliette so many possibilities ..who I do not believe will be killed is Renard due to TV shows rarely if ever have the same person go into a near death experience in back to back finales. I believe that magical book will help Rosalee and Monroe undemone the captain
Quote:Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on 33 Season-Enders

Grimm (NBC)

Airs: Friday, May 15 at 8/7c

Portland is about to get pretty crowded. The Royals will converge on the city when Adalind's baby Diana hits town. "She's coming back ... in a slightly different form this time," executive producer David Greenwalt says. "Everybody wants to get their hands on her, and the Royals have brought out all the big guns for this." That's OK though since Nick will have two other Grimms -- his mom Kelly and Trubel -- backing him up. Meanwhile, Adalind is still very pregnant with Nick's kid, which new and "ruthless" Hexenbiest Juliette is not happy about. Expect at least two deaths, and the good guys may be more at risk than you think. Monroe will be fighting for his life when "one of his friends shoots him at one point," Greenwalt says. Executive producer Jim Kouf adds, "The captain will be shot again. We have to shoot the captain at the end of every season. It's kind of a thing now."
source: http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/must-wa...60372cca4/
(04-19-2015, 03:00 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on 33 Season-Enders

Grimm (NBC)

Airs: Friday, May 15 at 8/7c

Portland is about to get pretty crowded. The Royals will converge on the city when Adalind's baby Diana hits town. "She's coming back ... in a slightly different form this time," executive producer David Greenwalt says. "Everybody wants to get their hands on her, and the Royals have brought out all the big guns for this." That's OK though since Nick will have two other Grimms -- his mom Kelly and Trubel -- backing him up. Meanwhile, Adalind is still very pregnant with Nick's kid, which new and "ruthless" Hexenbiest Juliette is not happy about. Expect at least two deaths, and the good guys may be more at risk than you think. Monroe will be fighting for his life when "one of his friends shoots him at one point," Greenwalt says. Executive producer Jim Kouf adds, "The captain will be shot again. We have to shoot the captain at the end of every season. It's kind of a thing now."
source: http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/must-wa...60372cca4/

The episode should be titled " For crying out loud" Renard shot again..dang will his body ever heal that chiseled body of his (swoon) I am guessing Wu shoots Renard, but I feel a little better that it does not say Renard fights for his life again , but Monroe is fighting for his life hmmmmm a close friend shoot him hmmmm, Possessed Renard???. I assume that Renard's and Adaline's baby, She will be all grown up and save Renard this time and she goes with the reaper who also makes a appearance you know that special child will not let anyone take her so the Royals will end up empty handed again except I think 2 Grimms will perish. if not 2 grimms 1 grimm and Sgt Wu, because Wu will see what Renard really is and well that would not go down well for Wu and since he knows it is the Possessed Captain. Renard has to kill him .
Yikes! Renard shot again. I don't like that. Since they said they have to shoot him every season finale now that means he makes it again so he can get shot in the season five finale. I'm surprised by two deaths. I'm leaning towards Mama Grimm but I'm not sure who else. I just know its going to be a loooooooong summer break until Grimm returns again.
(04-19-2015, 05:33 AM)Sable677 Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes! Renard shot again. I don't like that. Since they said they have to shoot him every season finale now that means he makes it again so he can get shot in the season five finale. I'm surprised by two deaths. I'm leaning towards Mama Grimm but I'm not sure who else. I just know its going to be a loooooooong summer break until Grimm returns again.
Yeh I am glad it is a on going joke for the writers to shoot the Captain every season even though this is only the 2nd time he was shot ..I don't believe Renard was shot in the 1 or 2nd season...I still think it will be either both Grimms who perish or 1 grimm and Sgt Wu that dies this season. hmmm could be Kenneth. I read , that 1 main character will be killed so now that they mention 2 deaths the 2nd death one of the Royals, maybe Kenneth by the hands of Renard protecting his child and 1 Grimm or Kenneth and Sgt. Wu. What friend shoots Monroe I am guessing Possed Renard. Who shoot Renard hmmmm Sgt Wu perhaps just to stop him from doing something , maybe in the leg or arm and sadly maybe He turns and kills Wu.
Quote:Monroe will be fighting for his life when "one of his friends shoots him at one point," Greenwalt says.

Damn, everybody's shooting everyone else on this show now. What happened to just punching people?

Could Rosalee or Nick be forced to fire at Monroe when he's in the throes of some violent fit of PTSD? Or maybe Juliette does the deed after hitting rock bottom with her newfound evilness?
(04-19-2015, 06:52 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2015, 05:33 AM)Sable677 Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes! Renard shot again. I don't like that. Since they said they have to shoot him every season finale now that means he makes it again so he can get shot in the season five finale. I'm surprised by two deaths. I'm leaning towards Mama Grimm but I'm not sure who else. I just know its going to be a loooooooong summer break until Grimm returns again.
Yeh I am glad it is a on going joke for the writers to shoot the Captain every season even though this is only the 2nd time he was shot ..I don't believe Renard was shot in the 1 or 2nd season...I still think it will be either both Grimms who perish or 1 grimm and Sgt Wu that dies this season. hmmm could be Kenneth. I read , that 1 main character will be killed so now that they mention 2 deaths the 2nd death one of the Royals, maybe Kenneth by the hands of Renard protecting his child and 1 Grimm or Kenneth and Sgt. Wu. What friend shoots Monroe I am guessing Possed Renard. Who shoot Renard hmmmm Sgt Wu perhaps just to stop him from doing something , maybe in the leg or arm and sadly maybe He turns and kills Wu.

I don't think Renard was shot in the season one finale, but wasn't that when he was beaten pretty badly by that guy looking for the coins? I'm not as familiar with the season one finale. But since it seems like a joke now, I am taking it that the captain makes it. lol Can't lose Renard. He is one of my faves.
(04-19-2015, 06:55 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Monroe will be fighting for his life when "one of his friends shoots him at one point," Greenwalt says.

Damn, everybody's shooting everyone else on this show now. What happened to just punching people?

Could Rosalee or Nick be forced to fire at Monroe when he's in the throes of some violent form of PTSD? Or maybe Juliette does the deed after hitting rock bottom with her newfound evilness?
Hmmm Juliette does not need a gun to shoot Monroe could Renard be considered a friend? who ever shoots him they almost kills him since he is fighting for his life......Wu will be in danger from discovering Possessed Renard is the Jack the Ripper and I think he perishes along with maybe Trubel or Nick's Mom and since the Reaper returns for the finale it must be an important person that does not survive. heck could be Adaline baby.

(04-19-2015, 07:14 AM)Sable677 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think Renard was shot in the season one finale, but wasn't that when he was beaten pretty badly by that guy looking for the coins? I'm not as familiar with the season one finale. But since it seems like a joke now, I am taking it that the captain makes it. lol Can't lose Renard. He is one of my faves.
I would stop watching if Renard left the show. I only watch when he's on so I am so glad it is a on going joke, besides he may only get shot in the arm or leg, since it does not say he is fighting for his life again.
who do you think is the friend who shoots Monroe and left him for dead?

(04-19-2015, 07:14 AM)Sable677 Wrote: [ -> ]

You are correct .the person who wanted the coins beaten Renard from the edge of his life and if it wasn't for Wu he would have been beheaded. They caught the guy later however, someone kills him in his cell, after he was given a sandwich for dinner never saw the person who did the deed, but more importantly the coin has a lot of power reminds you of lords of the rings and how the person who wore it turns evil gets consumed by it, the only mystery now who has the coin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15