Grimm Forum

Full Version: Arnold Schwarzenegger in a future episode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not as big of a stretch as you might think. Check this out:

Arnie's obviously happy to do quirky little guest appearances between major movie roles. The question is, would you want to see him as a normal person? A Grimm? A Wesen? Better yet, if he was a Wesen, what type of Wesen should he be?
I think it would be awkward, since family dynamics is such an important component of this show.
make him a zauberbiest as a advisory to Sean. Then let Juliette coming an have to save Sean. I mean the show is trying to make Juliette a really powerful bada**. What better way then Juliette take out Arnie. or have Juliette while trying to save sean from Arnie Juliette finds out Arnie is her dad a zauberbiest. A really powerful zauberbiest. In episode three Melissa did say to Nick "He's coming for you". The He could be Juliette's dad.
(02-26-2015, 10:52 AM)Gaultheria Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be awkward, since family dynamics is such an important component of this show.

I doubt anyone remembers that the only reason he is currently walking the streets is because of the Kenedy lawyers, otherwise he would be in prison for serial rape.

I am not saying he did it. I do not want into that debate as I do not know. But the facts are if I had that many women yelling that I had raped them I would never see the outside of a prison again.
MUST we? (sigh)
Emm.. nope. No thanks.