Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm actors in other shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching one of my other favorite tv shows, Law and Order SVU, last night and when the episode was over they played the promo for next week's episode "Decaying Morality". One of the actors looked really familiar and I realize that it was Jamie McShane who played the Wendigo, Johnny Kreski, in Season 2 Episode 11 "To Protect and Serve Man".

That got me thinking and I thought that it might be a good idea to create a thread where people can post whenever they see that an actor that has appeared on Grimm will be guest starring on another show.

Obviously just because an actor from Grimm is appearing in another show that doesn't mean you're going to watch it but I think it would be nice to put it out there so if anyone else wanted to watch they could.

You could even hypothetically use this thread to post about old shows that had Grimm actors as guest stars. Let me know if you guys think this is a thread you'd be interested in

Thanks guys!
Sounds like a good idea. I've been posting stuff like that in other threads before.

For instance, I mentioned that Claire Coffee was a guest star on the West Wing and even posted a short video from YouTube.
http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Clair...85#pid9985

I also brought up the actress Danielle Panabaker who played Ariel Eberhart the Daemonfeuer, on S1 E14. She is Caitlin Snow on the Flash.

And that Sargent Wu was the cop at the end of the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love." He was also in a lot of other stuff. I think he was also a cop in one of the Batman movies. Somewhere i posted a youtube of the "Crazy, Stupid, Love" scene.

In the Kiss of the Muse episode, the Muse was played by Nora Zehetner.
Who's from Gray's Anatomy, Everwood and Heroes. In Heroes She had the recurring role of Eden McCain. That was the girl who had the super natural ability of suggestion.
in Heroes, the first time we meet her, Matt Parkman has stopped her, she is in a stolen car and has been drinking. She sends him on a donut run.
In Gray's Anatomy she was the Intern who got shot in the head when the hospital was attacked by the crazy gunman.
http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Nora-Zehetner
Another actor who's been on some other shows I watch was Sam Anderson (Rolek Porter) who was pretty busy last year. He was on 2 episodes of Grimm, 2 episodes of Bones and 1 episode of Castle. Popular guest star I guess.