Grimm Forum

Full Version: 2x20 - Kiss of the Muse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Air Date: 5/7/2013 10 PM

Synopsis: Nick discovers a muse-like Wesen with the ability to influence those she gets close to - some with positive results, others with terrifying ones. Nick must find a way to get close without losing himself in the process. Juliette arranges a dinner date with Nick in the hopes of clearing the air, but their plans go awry as the case intensifies. Meanwhile, Rosalee takes her first visit to Aunt Marie's trailer.

Another new episode of Grimm tonight! What do you all think of Kiss of the Muse?
I liked it a whole lot.

The musai looked interesting, as well as the otter one. Monroe asking Nick how the dinner went was funny.
Excellent show.
I really liked how they weaved the Juliette thread into the main story.
Rosalie finally gets to go to the trailer.
I like how Hank, Rosalie, Monroe, Capt. Renard, and Juliette all come to Nick's rescue.
We've got enough on the Grimm Team to play some hoops!
I decided that Rosalie is a Wessen Geek. Instead of getting freaked out at the trailer she admires the memorabilia and gets into the intellectual and knowledge side the Wesson/Grimm world.
I think the only weak point, was in my opinion, the Musei depiction was sort of weak. I mean, sparkles? really? Glitter? She on her way to a rave?

Do you think the actor that plays Hank really hurt his leg. Last time we saw him he was being wheeled out, in a desk chair, for his vacation. Now his is back on crutches. I wonder how hard the writers had to scramble to take care of that.

The actress who is the muse, she was also on Heroes - and she had the supernatural power of suggestion.
I liked everyone working together. Smile

Let's see, what else was there ...? Oh yes, Hank came back! Glad to see him again. (I guess his actor really was injured as well?) He got to put his investigative skills to work. I liked that he also brought Monroe and Rosalee along to the "clubhouse" aka trailer.

The Musai was quite the creepy critter. No cure for what ails her other victims. :[ Wonder what is going to happen to her boyfriend in the jail cell. (Poor Van Gogh, too. I know it was a couple of centuries ago, but still, lol.)

They're finally resolving the "will Juliette find out Nick's a Grimm" story, thank goodness. That was a long time coming. I also enjoy the greater variety there have been in Wesen and other creatures this year.

I have to wonder though, why are all these Wesen so drawn to Portland? Is it because there is a Royal there? Or is it just coincidence? Could the relatively low population (compared to other US states) be a factor?
It could be that there are just Wesen everywhere. But Wesen probably like Portland cause it has deep dark forests, a deep, dark, cold river. And they like the dark stormy nights, too.

but it seems like they are on a bit of a crime spree. By my calculations all the people murdered in Portalnd for the last couple of years were either murdered by Wesons, and/or were Wesons.

Oh, hey, Nick got through a whole episode without killing anyone.
I liked the whole Episode.
Only two episodes left till seasons end -oh no-
I liked it. All of them working together as a team was fun. A bit strange: Nick punched the man in the bar who just wanted to show Nicks drawing to his girlfriend - and Hank is OK with that?
My biggest problem with this episode is Juliettes turquoise coat, it's so awful Smile
Very good episode.
Could it be that every famous people in the world are under influence by Wesen or are Wesen ?
I thought in the moment as Juliette talks to Monroe and Rosalee(after the trailer visit) they would woge to show her how real Wesen are.
Maybe next episode. Wink
Somehow I found Renard more disgusting as a hexenbiest than usual. But it was cool to see him as a Wesenface again. Not that any episode with him is a good. lol
(05-08-2013, 02:14 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: [ -> ]Very good episode.
Could it be that every famous people in the world are under influence by Wesen or are Wesen ?
I thought in the moment as Juliette talks to Monroe and Rosalee(after the trailer visit) they would woge to show her how real Wesen are.
Maybe next episode. Wink
Somehow I found Renard more disgusting as a hexenbiest than usual. But it was cool to see him as a Wesenface again. Not that any episode with him is a good. lol

Yeah, I was hoping that they would already let Juliette in on the big secret. Seems like they're saving it for next time!

Aw, no love for Renard? His woge is creepy, I'll give him that, but I like him. He's my favorite character. I fear we must be mortal enemies now. Wink
Renard was godlike when he stepped on that gun with his shiny business-shoes, saying "really?" And Juliettes coat is definetly more disgusting than Renards Woge, am I alone with that? -lol-
I was really excited when Monroe found the right page for the Musai in that Grimm-book, saying "It's all in German, of course." I was really looking forward for another piece of typically-german-like-only-monroe-can-do-it, but then he translated it without reading the original stuff. How could he do this to me?
broken-heartet Gretel ;D
Pages: 1 2