Grimm Forum

Full Version: old grimm episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
crazy how different the cast looks - Nick looks entirely different!
I didn't get through much of last night's airing of the beginning episodes of Season l, but I noticed how different Nick looked, too! Can't figure out what's so different in his appearance these days, but something is. Hank looked the same to me (big, handsome, tough cop), but Juliette looked like she had a few more pounds on her back then, and I liked the look better than the more recent episodes; still beautiful, but too thin, imo. Loved Adalind, too. She looks the same to me basically, but I really appreciated how good an actress she is all over again. Off screen she comes over as a very sweet and serene girl; polar opposite to her character. Smile

Also, the look of the PPB seemed different, especially the lobby or entrance area; maybe not.
(01-08-2015, 08:28 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get through much of last night's airing of the beginning episodes of Season l, but I noticed how different Nick looked, too! Can't figure out what's so different in his appearance these days, but something is. Hank looked the same to me (big, handsome, tough cop), but Juliette looked like she had a few more pounds on her back then, and I liked the look better than the more recent episodes; still beautiful, but too thin, imo. Loved Adalind, too. She looks the same to me basically, but I really appreciated how good an actress she is all over again. Off screen she comes over as a very sweet and serene girl; polar opposite to her character. Smile

Also, the look of the PPB seemed different, especially the lobby or entrance area; maybe not.

Definitely! I think Nicks hair is completely different now