Grimm Forum

Full Version: Your Worst Wesen-mare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What would be your very worst Wesen nightmare type of character? I don't know if I have anything specific in mind as my worst, but I really hate the thought of any sort of leechy sucky thingy. I hated the Aswang (baby sucker) and the Gedächtnis Esser (octopus head stealing thoughts)...just so disgustingly scary. I'd rather a Wesen eat me or break my bones than suck something out of me and leave me a shell.

It's 12:06am and, obviously, I am having trouble sleeping. My imagination, which is very colorful on even the slowest, greyest days is running rampant.

What about your Wesen nightmare?
The reptilian ones creep me out.
La Llorona.
Not really a Wesen, but the one and only creature in Grimm that gave me nightmares.
I have a fear of drowning, so a wesen who dispatches victims that way would haunt my dreams. Also, maybe because it has appeared recently, that heinous Gedachtnis Esser was totaly unnerving to watch at work, as well as seeing those drill points in the skull he left behind; that would really smart! Big Grin
(12-11-2014, 07:13 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]La Llorona.
Not really a Wesen, but the one and only creature in Grimm that gave me nightmares.

Oh, I forgot about the evil spirit who kept sacrificing children because she killed her own. Yeah, she was freaky and I probably would be more weirded out by her if I had kids. And like @speakeasy I certainly wouldn't want to come face to face with a ghost or a Wesen while I was in the water! Sad

(12-11-2014, 07:10 AM)Elkhound Wrote: [ -> ]The reptilian ones creep me out.

Don't like the scaly, twitchy lizard tongue type of Wesen?

I always think it's interesting what trips different people's triggers.
Küchenschabe

[Image: D0FB9734.jpg]
(12-11-2014, 03:44 PM)SvenJoli Wrote: [ -> ]
Küchenschabe

[Image: D0FB9734.jpg]

LOLOL
This took me a good minute to think about. Can't think of anything that would rightly cause me to have nightmares or anything, got a slightly twisted mind. With that said though, a plant-like wesen would properly freak me out. So far, everything we've seen has been animal or insect related. Imagine a creature that could live out in the woods or jungle, not only live there, but be completely hidden. Now imagine it's carnivorous. Sort of like Swampthing with a craving for human flesh. It would work well, by twisted a few myths and urban legends around, like the big foot ones. There's never any hard evidence of it, but that's because the evidence is part of the forest itself and he's standing right behind you, looking like a harmless tree! Dun-dun-duuuun!
Venusfliegenfalle

[Image: super-mario-bros-piranha-plant.jpg]
(12-11-2014, 11:07 PM)SvenJoli Wrote: [ -> ]
Venusfliegenfalle

[Image: super-mario-bros-piranha-plant.jpg]

Ewwwww. What the...? LOL. Like this @NorCalZombie?
Pages: 1 2