Grimm Forum

Full Version: Any Heroes fans out there? Questions from a newcomer to the show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just started watching Heroes: Season 1 and I'm absolutely hooked on it. However that being said I have a couple of questions about some events in the series and I'm wondering if someone who has seen the show can give me some answers.

1. Is it true that the show steadily declines in every season proceeding the first? I've heard that the first season was by far the best and then due to the Writer's Strike the subsequent questions just got worse and worse, Is this true?

2. In one of the earlier episodes in the series we learn that Sylar murdered a little girl named Molly Walker's parents. Sylar usually only murders people so he can consume their abilities but I don't think he's used Mr. or Mrs. Walker's ability yet, Did I miss something?

3. I've that NBC is rebooting the show for a 13-episode miniseries kind of the same way FOX did with 24: Live Another Day. According to most websites the show is set to premiere sometime in 2015 which is next year and there really hasn't been any casting news at all. The only casting news that has been announced in the return of Jack Coleman who played Noah Bennet AKA HRG. Isn't it a little odd that no casting news has been announced with the show set to premiere next year?
1. its been so long since i watched it. I watched it while it was being broadcast. but i remember loving season 1 and not even watching the last season - was that the third?
So i suppose in my opinion it went down hill after the first season.
Yes, the series definately went downhill after the first season. The second season is OK, nothing after that is worth wasting time on.

That reboot idea sounds like an internet myth to me. The show died a pretty horrible death!Tongue
(12-03-2014, 12:27 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is it true that the show steadily declines in every season proceeding the first? I've heard that the first season was by far the best and then due to the Writer's Strike the subsequent questions just got worse and worse, Is this true?

2. In one of the earlier episodes in the series we learn that Sylar murdered a little girl named Molly Walker's parents.

3. I've that NBC is rebooting the show for a 13-episode miniseries kind of the same way FOX did with 24: Live Another Day.

1. The show did decline. The most important writer/showrunner, Bryan Fuller, took off to create and run his own show, Pushing Daises. Fuller returned later but as a consultant and not a showrunner. I loved season one. I liked season 2 and season 3 just fine, but felt that the show had lost its mojo. Season 4 titled Volume Five: Redemption was marginally better. The Season 4 villain was kind of a bore but the final Sylar storyline had a certain amount of interest in my mind.

2. No info on that.

3. A 13-episode miniseries entitled Heroes: Reborn will premiere on NBC in 2015

-B