Grimm Forum

Full Version: What shows do you want renewed this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that we are in May, TV Networks are announcing their renewals and cancellations for this TV Season.

Good news is, Grimm's been renewed! What other shows do you want to see renewed?

I'll start

Shows I want renewed are Community and Parks and Recreation
Arrow and the Good Wife
Hm. There are some shows other than Grimm that I'd like to see for years to come as well.

Being Human - Syfy US/Canada version. It's probably a lock for renewal.

Defiance - this one started in April, so I don't know when its renewal will be announced. I like it so far. I didn't realize how much I missed aliens on TV until I started watching it.

Hannibal - also a recently started show. The art direction in this show alone is basis for a deserving renewal. Such a creepy, good, chilling, superb hour of television. I didn't think I would ever see anyone play a scarier version of Dr. Lector than Anthony Hopkins until I started watching this.

Elementary - modern Sherlock and Holmes. (Think it's already been renewed, maybe?)

Once Upon a Time - maybe it will get its act together after that disappointing and sloppy second season. Maybe.
Once Upon a time mainly, although I share Pale Boy's view on it.
I watched the first season of Once Upon A Time but decided at the end not to watch it anymore. I felt it didn't do a good job at the end of season 1.
Community was renewed by NBC! The one show I was worried about getting cancelled, and it made it through. However, aside from Parks and Recreation and Community, it looks like NBC has cancelled all their other Comedies... ouch.

For you Once Upon a Time fans, not only did the show get renewed, did you all know that ABC is making a spinoff?

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

Hopefully Grimm gets a spinoff one day...
Good that they renewed Once. But I don´t like that wonderland spin off.
I hope Big Bang Theory get´s also renewed. Because Grimm,Once and Big Bang are the only shows I watch at the moment.
And I hope Bitten comes soon.Heart
All my threee shows i follow have got a new season! yay

Grimm, once uoon a time and Bones!