Grimm Forum

Full Version: What would you like to see Grimm do for an 100th Episode Special?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is of course speculation, but I'm a firm believer that Grimm will get renewed for a fifth season. If this is in fact the case then Grimm will reach its coveted 100th episode that most tv shows strive for. If my calculations are correct then the milestone episode will be Episode 12.

Most tv shows have a special episode for their hundredth episode and although Grimm isn't like most tv shows, let's assume they do decide to do something special for their hundredth.

My question is what would you guys like to see Grimm do for the special episode?

What I would like to see them do for their hundredth episode is to finally show us what the seven keys unlock. That is the biggest secret on the show and if they really hyped it up I think that it could be the most successful episode (ratings wise) to date. That being said, a lot of things would need to happen before them. After all, Nick only has 2 keys so he would still need to get another 5 keys in order for it to happen. The writers did mention that we would see a third key this season and they also mentioned that we would find out what the keys unlock next season so maybe they are planning to do it for Episode 100.
(11-10-2014, 07:53 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is what would you guys like to see Grimm do for the special episode?

What I would like to see them do for their hundredth episode is to finally show us what the seven keys unlock.

I think that would be a great idea! I also like that Monroe has already identified that the markings on the keys look similar to the old eastern European maps he has (Black Forest?). I think that would be a great project for Monroe since he "collects" so many different historical items and speaks/reads German.
It's official! With Grimm picking up a fifth season renewal it will officially reach the 100th episode milestone! I thought that now since it's confirmed that there will be an Episode 100 I would attempt to resurrect this thread and see what people would like them to do for #100 Smile
For the 100 episode I will refer to other supernatural shows. Buffy sacrificed herself. In Charmed phoebe killed Cole. Both signaled a big change in the direction of the show. The writers indicate that they might want Nick to no longer be a cop. I would like to see Nick and Juliette as a hexenbiest become independents out to eliminate the council. This position could be the result of the council killing his mother while retrieving Diana.
I'd personally just like to see the show do something special. Either something unique that they've never done before or a homage to the fans in some way or another. Here are my suggestions:

1. Unveiling what the 7 keys open up
-Obviously this is the biggest secret of Grimm and the possibilities are endless. Would be a great episode for fans of the show to finally learn what was so powerful that the Grimms decided to hide it during the crusades.

2. Wesen of the Week episode with a big name guest star
-Most of you who have read my other threads would know that ever since the show premiered I've been advocating for a big name guest star to appear on the show. However that being said, I don't want them to get a big name just to get a big name I want them to get someone who would appeal to fans (maybe a sci-fi favorite) that would put on a good performance. For example, William Shatner, David Duchovny or Gillian Anderson, or Nathan Fillion.

3. Monroe and Rosalee have a baby
-Ever since Monroe and Rosalee started going out people have been asking what there babies would be like. Now that they are married it's possible that we could see a pregnancy on the way. Obviously this wouldn't be the theme of the entire episode but it would be a major event that would shake things up going forward. With a newborn child, Monroe and Rosalee would be less inclined to help out because if one of them were to die then they would not get to see their child grow up.

4. Nick and Juliette get married
-This one has been a longtime coming. Although this would be a huge event in terms of plot, they just used Monroe and Rosalee's wedding as a season finale so I'm sure if I would like another special episode to be based around a wedding.

5. Flashback episode regarding Nick's Mom and Aunt Marie
-A lot of people on this forum mentioned that they wouldn't mind seeing a spin-off show with this as its premise but I think even a single episode could be effective and worthy of the 100th episode spot if the writers pulled it off well.

6. The Return of Ariel Eberhart
-Although this wouldn't really be a huge story in terms of plotline, this is the one character that fans have been clamoring to see return ever since her appearance in Plumed Serpent, and I would be satisfied seeing her return for the 100th episode.

7. Death of a significant character
-They have teased this plenty of times in the past (Monroe, Captain Renard, Rosalee) and the death of a Scooby Squad member would be a game changer as the show progressed.

So there are some of my ideas of what I'd like to see Grimm do for Episode 100 Smile I'm just really excited that the show got picked up for a fifth season and will even reach #100!!!
(02-06-2015, 02:08 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally just like to see the show do something special. Either something unique that they've never done before or a homage to the fans in some way or another. Here are my suggestions:

1. Unveiling what the 7 keys open up
-Obviously this is the biggest secret of Grimm and the possibilities are endless. Would be a great episode for fans of the show to finally learn what was so powerful that the Grimms decided to hide it during the crusades.

2. Wesen of the Week episode with a big name guest star
-Most of you who have read my other threads would know that ever since the show premiered I've been advocating for a big name guest star to appear on the show. However that being said, I don't want them to get a big name just to get a big name I want them to get someone who would appeal to fans (maybe a sci-fi favorite) that would put on a good performance. For example, William Shatner, David Duchovny or Gillian Anderson, or Nathan Fillion.

3. Monroe and Rosalee have a baby
-Ever since Monroe and Rosalee started going out people have been asking what there babies would be like. Now that they are married it's possible that we could see a pregnancy on the way. Obviously this wouldn't be the theme of the entire episode but it would be a major event that would shake things up going forward. With a newborn child, Monroe and Rosalee would be less inclined to help out because if one of them were to die then they would not get to see their child grow up.

4. Nick and Juliette get married
-This one has been a longtime coming. Although this would be a huge event in terms of plot, they just used Monroe and Rosalee's wedding as a season finale so I'm sure if I would like another special episode to be based around a wedding.

5. Flashback episode regarding Nick's Mom and Aunt Marie
-A lot of people on this forum mentioned that they wouldn't mind seeing a spin-off show with this as its premise but I think even a single episode could be effective and worthy of the 100th episode spot if the writers pulled it off well.

6. The Return of Ariel Eberhart
-Although this wouldn't really be a huge story in terms of plotline, this is the one character that fans have been clamoring to see return ever since her appearance in Plumed Serpent, and I would be satisfied seeing her return for the 100th episode.

7. Death of a significant character
-They have teased this plenty of times in the past (Monroe, Captain Renard, Rosalee) and the death of a Scooby Squad member would be a game changer as the show progressed.

So there are some of my ideas of what I'd like to see Grimm do for Episode 100 Smile I'm just really excited that the show got picked up for a fifth season and will even reach #100!!!

1.) nothing they could come up with would be big enough.
2.) Michael Dorn would be my vote.
3.) one of the things I was thinking of suggesting till I read your post.
4.) another of the things I was thinking.
5.) If they are going to spin off lets not waste a monumental moment to do it.
6.) A lot of characters I would like to see return. What happened to like Jake and Elly from One Night Stand. Since he knows would he 'wait' for Elly who cared for him or go for Sarah who would have let him drown.
7.) I think this would be a bad idea. The cast chemistry is well balanced as it is. Well maybe Adalind.

They could do a 2 hour episode on some of this and not go wrong.

I liked the idea of Juliette and Nick going after the Wesen council since it just declared war on Nick. It was suggested by someone above. I would not want to see Nick leave the force to do it though. Maybe take a months vacation. Another thing is other Grimms should be involved. After all if the council who has no authority over Grimms can sanction hits on them then it would start to do so more and more often. No Grimm would be safe. The Grimms as a whole need to set the current council as an example or they face extinction.
OK, I'm probably going to sound like a broken record since I've mentioned this several times before.

I want them to do a noir episode. Nick plays his grandpa as a young man back in New York where his family is from. Juliette is his Girl Friday, Hank is a hard ass regular force detective, Truble is a street kid, Monroe is an informant and Rosalee runs a diner or something like that. Oh, and Renard is a wesen crime boss.Tongue

Put the rest of the cast wherever you want them.Smile
(02-11-2015, 12:56 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'm probably going to sound like a broken record since I've mentioned this several times before.

I want them to do a noir episode. Nick plays his grandpa as a young man back in New York where his family is from. Juliette is his Girl Friday, Hank is a hard ass regular force detective, Truble is a street kid, Monroe is an informant and Rosalee runs a diner or something like that. Oh, and Renard is a wesen crime boss.Tongue

Put the rest of the cast wherever you want them.Smile

That sounds like an awesome idea! It could possibly show more of Nick's Grimm heritage and how things became they were.
I've mentioned this before, but it's time to trot an old idea out again. For the 100th episode I'd like to see a flashback to the time of the 4th Crusades. All of the current main characters (and many secondary characters) would be cast as figures in the courts of the Royal families and the Seven Grimm Knights. We would be able to trace the lineage of many Grimms back to the original seven, and many members of the Royal families likewise. In addition to those we see weekly now, this would include Bud, Crown Prince Eric, Prince Viktor, Mia Gaudot, the cousins Sean killed off, Catherine Shade, Kelly and Marie Kessler, Farley Kolt, Trubel, Rolek Porter, and others. We would finally get the names of all seven families at long last, that's always bugged me because we only know two now.

We would have revealed to us the reason the Royals are striving to regain world power now and who the real villains are, family-wise (are all the families wanting to dominate the world?). As been mentioned by others, they could also explain how the Knights came up with the hiding place for the object of power and the idea to put the map on seven keys to protect its location.

This is too large a concept for one episode, but it could encompass enough to set up the rest of the story in some of the episodes remaining in the last half of the season. Might as well go all the way and express my hope that Monroe appear as Court Chancellor to one of the Crowns because he has so much knowledge of Wesen lore. Gotta have lots of Hexenbiests in high places to stir up trouble, too. Big Grin
(02-12-2015, 07:05 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I've mentioned this before, but it's time to trot an old idea out again. For the 100th episode I'd like to see a flashback to the time of the 4th Crusades. All of the current main characters (and many secondary characters) would be cast as figures in the courts of the Royal families and the Seven Grimm Knights. We would be able to trace the lineage of many Grimms back to the original seven, and many members of the Royal families likewise. In addition to those we see weekly now, this would include Bud, Crown Prince Eric, Prince Viktor, Mia Gaudot, the cousins Sean killed off, Catherine Shade, Kelly and Marie Kessler, Farley Kolt, Trubel, Rolek Porter, and others. We would finally get the names of all seven families at long last, that's always bugged me because we only know two now.

We would have revealed to us the reason the Royals are striving to regain world power now and who the real villains are, family-wise (are all the families wanting to dominate the world?). As been mentioned by others, they could also explain how the Knights came up with the hiding place for the object of power and the idea to put the map on seven keys to protect its location.

This is too large a concept for one episode, but it could encompass enough to set up the rest of the story in some of the episodes remaining in the last half of the season. Might as well go all the way and express my hope that Monroe appear as Court Chancellor to one of the Crowns because he has so much knowledge of Wesen lore. Gotta have lots of Hexenbiests in high places to stir up trouble, too. Big Grin

I am dealing mostly with the royals loss of power here. You do not need another episode to explain it only an understanding of history. For at least the last 500 years royals have been loosing power. They were forced into signing treaties and documents that limited their power and privilege in England and else where. Since, right around the time of the American revolution that loss has accelerated. I am not being American eccentric only placing a time period. Since then you have had the French revolution and the communist revolution in Russia where entire branches of the royal families were wiped out. In most countries that still have their royals they are no more than figure heads instead of powerful leaders. Look at England. How much power is in the Monarchy compared to the parlement? The English/British love their royals but they are really little more than living symbols brought out on special occasions or a form of theater. In Germany they do not even recognize their royals and entitlement is illegal. You can trace old titles through names there. Just look at Europe today. Royalty really does not mean much. It may mean you have more money or estates but there is no power in the titles. There was a time that if a royal looked at you funny you feared loosing your head. Now they have to dodge low lives with cameras and nothing is done to the low lives when their actions lead to a royals death.

Now look at what they had. I am only going to point out a few things. Right of first night, where a royal or any member of the aristocracy could take a bride on her wedding day and force her to have sex with not only them but their men right down to the stable hands, they had to eventually return her but it could take weeks, months or even years. The idea was to return her as a mother or carrying a child that was not her husbands. This is just one of the rights they had. If the son of a royal came into town you did not want to be anywhere near. They could commit rape, murder or any crime and it was always the fault of the commoner not the royal. The commoner should have given them what they wanted. As for rape, the woman should have been glad to be noticed by them. That was not rape but a compliment. Now I agree with none of what I wrote in this paragraph for it's being right or just, I only have a good grasp of what life was like 300+ years ago.

The series has said numerous times they want the power they had in previous centuries. Look at what I just wrote and imagine living under true royal rule. It is not something I would want. But for the royals who have an idea of what their great great grandparents had they would want those privileges back. After all would you not want the world to give you any man or woman you saw and wanted. How about being able to kick someone around just because you feel like it? Or would you want inn keepers to give you free food and drink, just because you were born royal?

As for what was in the vault the keys lead to, and/or open. I doubt the show will ever reveal it. They can not come up with an object powerful enough. Our race has what it takes in the form of nuclear weapons to destroy our planet 11 times over. What in the vault can be more powerful? You are asking a lot of the writers imagination.
Pages: 1 2