Grimm Forum

Full Version: Wesen that you would like to see going forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I thought it'd be fun to create a thread about new wesen you'd like to see as the show progresses. This can either be in terms of the creatures themselves or specific abilities you'd like to see.

I would love to see a dinosaur wesen, I feel like that would be really cool to see. Something kind of like a velociraptor.

What about you guys? Smile
I'd like them to try a wesen that is alot less anthropomorphic, I would love to see a wesen with a full body change, not simply a change of head and hands, I know its clearly unlikely as the cost would be ridiculous to create a full CG character, but it is on my wish list Smile
A wesen based on a praying mantis would be pretty cool. Taking their size into account, they are probably the most ruthlessly efficient predators on Earth. A wesen like that would be extremely dangerous!
@wfmyers1207
Wow that would be awesome! They haven't done a lot of insect wesen (Mellifer and Jinnamuru Xunte are the only two I can remember) and the last one they did was absolutely terrifying! Thanks for the idea I think that would be really cool!!
(11-06-2014, 09:36 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]A wesen based on a praying mantis would be pretty cool. Taking their size into account, they are probably the most ruthlessly efficient predators on Earth. A wesen like that would be extremely dangerous!

If we're going that route, the dung beetle can move approximately 1100x its body weight. Imagine a Grimm trying to fight that, something that can hurl a fully laden double decker bus at you without breaking a sweat. It would also make for an interesting study on where the Scarabaeoides Tongue live and what they deem to be delicacies. I don't think a lot of the weaker stomached viewers would make it through the episode. Tongue
(11-06-2014, 09:48 AM)Starfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2014, 09:36 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]A wesen based on a praying mantis would be pretty cool. Taking their size into account, they are probably the most ruthlessly efficient predators on Earth. A wesen like that would be extremely dangerous!

If we're going that route, the dung beetle can move approximately 1100x its body weight. Imagine a Grimm trying to fight that, something that can hurl a fully laden double decker bus at you without breaking a sweat. It would also make for an interesting study on where the Scarabaeoides Tongue live and what they deem to be delicacies. I don't think a lot of the weaker stomached viewers would make it through the episode. Tongue

Uh, that would be me! I had to watch the Jinnamuru Xunte episode with my eyes closed 1/2 the time. Ugh!
(11-06-2014, 10:24 AM)Altered Realtity Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, that would be me! I had to watch the Jinnamuru Xunte episode with my eyes closed 1/2 the time. Ugh!

The Jinnamuru Xunte and eyeball ointment would be a walk in the park by comparison... faecal hors d'oeuvre's anyone.Angry
(11-06-2014, 10:45 AM)Starfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2014, 10:24 AM)Altered Realtity Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, that would be me! I had to watch the Jinnamuru Xunte episode with my eyes closed 1/2 the time. Ugh!

The Jinnamuru Xunte and eyeball ointment would be a walk in the park by comparison... faecal hors d'oeuvre's anyone.Angry

You would have to go there! Rolleyes So glad I haven't eaten yet today.
(11-06-2014, 10:48 AM)Altered Realtity Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry I couldn't help myself, it was too inviting. (Not the hors d'oeuvre's by the way) Tongue
(11-06-2014, 10:53 AM)Starfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2014, 10:48 AM)Altered Realtity Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry I couldn't help myself, it was too inviting. (Not the hors d'oeuvre's by the way) Tongue

Next time, a little self control please Big Grin And I'm sure there will be a next time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5