Grimm Forum

Full Version: Lost Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only watched the pilot, which I didn't think was that great but I'm thinking about giving it another chance.
I've never heard of this show before. I haven't been too impressed with shows on Syfy lately... but maybe shows have gotten better?
I don't know, IMHO, Warehouse 13 went off the rails pretty fast.
Ah, this is a show Syfy has, right? (I believe it airs first in Canada, however.)

I've tried watching it a couple times but ... meh. Kind of feels like True Blood lite and not in a good way. Syfy has some odd shows going on right now. Some are serious and others ... aren't, so it feels like a mixed bag at times.

I do like Continuum (another Canadian show), Defiance (Has aliens, it just started in April, and it's from the creator of Farscape), and I still watch Warehouse 13 (I can endure a lot of cheese so it's still on my "must watch" list). Being Human (remake/Canadian/Syfy version) is also superb, although its season finale just aired.
Syfy has cancelled all my favorite shows

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe, Battlestar Galactica, Blood & Chrome, Caprica...

Are there any Space/Scifi shows on "Syfy" these days?
lost girl is awesome continue watching it
(05-03-2013, 01:00 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: [ -> ]Syfy has cancelled all my favorite shows

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe, Battlestar Galactica, Blood & Chrome, Caprica...

Are there any Space/Scifi shows on "Syfy" these days?

There's Defiance. It has aliens but no space travel. "Grounded" sci fi with western flair is how I would describe it ... space western, I guess, but without the space? It's been compared to Firefly or Farscape, but it's not really the exact same thing as either of those.

... I wish Paramount would create a new Trek show already.

And that Disney would get on with a Star Wars show too. Whatever happened to that live-action TV show rumor?