Grimm Forum

Full Version: Marvel, Netflix and The Defenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case anyone missed it Marvel and Netflix are teaming up on 5 new projects... 4 heroes, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist will all have their own shows which will lead to a team up Defenders show.
Here is a link to the latest on casting etc: http://www.latinpost.com/articles/20404/...edevil.htm

Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are three of my favorites so I am looking forward to this big time.
I'm not sure how daredevil fits into the mix. But boy am I excited!
(09-01-2014, 10:06 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how daredevil fits into the mix. But boy am I excited!

yeah, Daredevil isn't one of my favorites but I'll watch because it ties in with the others and hey, maybe I'll be surprised and warm up to DD more.
(09-01-2014, 10:35 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014, 10:06 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how daredevil fits into the mix. But boy am I excited!

yeah, Daredevil isn't one of my favorites but I'll watch because it ties in with the others and hey, maybe I'll be surprised and warm up to DD more.

I like Daredevil plenty but he never was a defender was he?
(09-03-2014, 08:58 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014, 10:35 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]

I like Daredevil plenty but he never was a defender was he?

AFAIK no, he wasn't