Grimm Forum

Full Version: Sleepy Hollow General Discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This'll be the main discussion thread for Sleepy Hollow. I haven't found the trailer for Season 2 yet, but here is a clip of the comic-con panel:

*rubs hands* Nice! Now I've a place to put all the collected SH-news beside my LJ. THANK YOU!
*happy*
(07-29-2014, 01:56 PM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]*rubs hands* Nice! Now I've a place to put all the collected SH-news beside my LJ. THANK YOU!
*happy*

You're Welcome Smile
I just recently started watching this show, so far I enjoy it but at times it seems slow paced.
Seriously, second season is a blast! They are doing EVERYTHING right right now (okay, the new guy could be a little less tool-master but he's so funny together with Ichebod). I enjoy every single episode and I simply love what I see there every week. If someone has a stream-link please pm me, I would love to stay up all night to watch the new episode live, especially during the next couple of weeks while I don't have to get up early Big Grin.

What I especially love in season 2 is that they are doing their own "Grimm fairytale" stuff, even now with Molina gone it makes much more sense and the wheeping woman last week reminded me so much on La Llorona but much creepier. Ya, I know but right now I would refer SH to the Grimm writers for consolidation of how to write episode after episode keeping the fans on their toes and introduce new characters the right way. Seriously, even those voices having problems with the ... uhm creative history lessons by Ichebod every week are quiet now, only enjoying the show. I haven't found anything negative so far on the second season - and there isn't anything bad to say. It's a creepy fun ride with characters and storytelling you can only fall for. But ... that's me (and the counting audience every week Wink). Ratingswise SH looks good as well as far as I know. Hopeful that means season 3 is on a go Big Grin