Grimm Forum

Full Version: Elementary [Megathread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think they also choose another place because there are not so many problems filming-Bureaucracy, permits-
(04-21-2017, 06:49 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]IMO that makes no sense since Canada has a huge border with the US so much of US is closer to Canada than parts of the US. Many Americans drive to Canada but fly to most of the US.

I didn't say it's right or that I agree with it, that's just the way it is.

I'm a Canadian who has lived in the US for 18-19 years. 'In general' (with exceptions of course), they are woefully uninformed of the rest of the world due to being fed a jingoistic diet of America is great and nothing else matters since birth and the resulting lack of curiosity and interest in anything not American.

I don't mean to be malicious and I know there are many exceptions but I'm just noting what I've observed in my time here. Yes, the climate that 80% or more of Canadians live in is very similar that to that of Americans living in the border states. But to many Americans Canada = cold, ice and frozen. Period.
(04-21-2017, 08:00 AM)thecdn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2017, 06:49 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]IMO that makes no sense since Canada has a huge border with the US so much of US is closer to Canada than parts of the US. Many Americans drive to Canada but fly to most of the US.

I didn't say it's right or that I agree with it, that's just the way it is.

I'm a Canadian who has lived in the US for 18-19 years. 'In general' (with exceptions of course), they are woefully uninformed of the rest of the world due to being fed a jingoistic diet of America is great and nothing else matters since birth and the resulting lack of curiosity and interest in anything not American.

I don't mean to be malicious and I know there are many exceptions but I'm just noting what I've observed in my time here. Yes, the climate that 80% or more of Canadians live in is very similar that to that of Americans living in the border states. But to many Americans Canada = cold, ice and frozen. Period.

Most Americans know little about the USA outside of their little world. At least I can drive to Canada.
(04-20-2017, 05:02 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2017, 04:46 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, is anyone watching Elementary?

I know it's difficult to catch since CBS keeps jerking it around so much.

Yes, I am and I am taping an extra hour too.

I have really loved this show and the way they have developed their relationship and seeing all of the characters coming alive... Mrs. Hudson was interesting. I loved seeing Sherlock's father, which we really never knew about.

Moriarty was quite the shock, but vert interesting to say the least.

I'm not sure if the show will continue since CBS has treated it so poorly, but I hope so.

(04-20-2017, 06:27 PM)thecdn Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoy the interaction between Holmes and Watson on this show. They are a great team. And more Ophelia Lovibond!
I admit that I was cool toward Kitty at first, but I really warmed to her as the series wore on. This latest episode with the child was very sweet.
(04-21-2017, 09:58 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Most Americans know little about the USA outside of their little world. At least I can drive to Canada.

When I moved to Louisville, KY I tried telling people that Calgary was about 2 hours north of Montana. At least half, probably more, didn't know where Montana was.

(04-21-2017, 11:01 AM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: [ -> ]I admit that I was cool toward Kitty at first, but I really warmed to her as the series wore on. This latest episode with the child was very sweet.

I admit that I'm shallow. Kitty is hot.
Elementary - Episode 6.01 - An Infinite Capacity for Taking Pains - Promotional Photos + Synopsis

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/elemen...inite.html

Any scoop on Elementary? –Kevin
The return of Joan’s half-sister Lin in this Monday’s episode marks the beginning of a big Season 6 journey for the P.I. “Joan will have a lot going on, personally,” executive producer Rob Doherty says. “Specifically, we are going to explore several of her family connections this year. We’re going to delve a little deeper into Joan’s family. We’ve talked a bit over the years about her father and his various afflictions that kept him out of her family for a very long time. We’re going to revisit that.” Plus, Joan will get reflective and “take a closer look at the things [she] feels she may be costing herself by living with her partner, working for the police, committing herself to their work to the degree that she does,” the EP adds. “We’re going to see her take stock and try to address the areas where she feels absences.”

http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer-sea...rs-deaths/
Pages: 1 2 3