Grimm Forum

Full Version: Constantine General Discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to agree with most of the other posts in this thread. I originally said that I liked the show but Episode 2 had me completely bored. I've all but given up on NBC putting a show that I can actually get into after Grimm. I personally think they should do a Grimm spin-off at 10 PM, what a great way to keep the viewers from Grimm. They should do a show that revolves around the original Grimms during the crusade. Now that would be awesome!
Its starting to grow on me now. At first I wasn't sure because the actor seems to be I don't know over acting? I never followed this comic before either. However, the eps are interesting enough, and the characters are interesting enough to keep me coming back for more.
I can take this show or leave it. Really, there just doesn't seem to be any real chemistry between the actors and I feel like the Chaz character is to old and not very convincing of an actor either. Alas though I continue to watch.
What is Constantine about - generally? I haven't seen it and have no idea what it's about.
I watched this show back-to-back with GRIMM. It made for an awesome Friday double-bill. The one advantage CONSTANTINE has over GRIMM is a bitchin' theme.

(02-08-2015, 05:24 PM)Dieverdog Wrote: [ -> ]What is Constantine about - generally? I haven't seen it and have no idea what it's about.

70s British punk rock sorcerer going around fighting demons and smoking cigarettes and being all angsty because, stuff...

(02-17-2015, 10:29 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this show back-to-back with GRIMM. It made for an awesome Friday double-bill. The one advantage CONSTANTINE has over GRIMM is a bitchin' theme.

Yeahhh they really need to just start over from scratch with the Grimm theme. I miss that one half-season where the title sequence was just the one card.
(02-17-2015, 11:25 AM)droid327 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeahhh they really need to just start over from scratch with the Grimm theme. I miss that one half-season where the title sequence was just the one card.

Good GRIEF, that was so lame. Title sequences are often the first thing some random schmuck (like myself) would see while flipping through channels, so it's crucial to make them effective. I remember how that "holy sh**" shot of Hitler turning into a Wesen initially got me hooked.
Pages: 1 2