Grimm Forum

Full Version: Partnership with Grimm-Fan.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pleased to announce that Grimm Forum is partnering up with Grimm Fan to form one of the best fan communities for Grimm!

[Image: v3.jpg]

Grimm Fan covers extensive information about Grimm, and they have, in my opinion, the best Image Gallery around! Their gallery is loaded with Screen Captures, Public Appearance Images, Magazine Scans and more.

Please check out Grimm Fan by clicking the link at the top-right of the site, or clicking here, as Courtney and Cheryl have made a fantastic site!
(04-26-2013, 07:39 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: [ -> ]I am pleased to announce that Grimm Forum is partnering up with Grimm Fan to form one of the best fan communities for Grimm!

[Image: v3.jpg]

Grimm Fan covers extensive information about Grimm, and they have, in my opinion, the best Image Gallery around! Their gallery is loaded with Screen Captures, Public Appearance Images, Magazine Scans and more.

Please check out their site, as Courtney and Cheryl have made a fantastic site!

Shiny. Smile
I've noticed they're taking fan fiction submissions too. Hm... :3 I haven't written Grimm fics yet!

Edit: Oh, just saw that they have an Episode Guide section too. Very thorough.

[Grimm Fan Episode Guide]
In case anyone is interested, Grimm Fan just started a Facebook page as well, which will post automatic updates from our site. Feel free to like us! Smile
http://www.facebook.com/GrimmFanDotCom
Our host is shutting down in just a few days and however much I would love to continue this site, I am unable to afford to buy a new domain to transfer everything to. I am hoping visitors to this site would love to continue seeing screencaps and photos from Grimm and updates on the show.

If you are able, please consider donating whatever you can by clicking below. Anything donated before the site goes offline will go towards buying a new domain for this site so it can continue on another server and remain for fans of Grimm to view. Thanks for your support!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...T8W4QP367E
Just wanted to update everyone that we did move to grimmfan.net / grimm-fan.net Big Grin

everything is back online minus screencaps, i'm in the process of re-adding them all and adding more as well. Big Grin
(08-26-2015, 10:00 AM)Courtney Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to update everyone that we did move to grimmfan.net / grimm-fan.net Big Grin

everything is back online minus screencaps, i'm in the process of re-adding them all and adding more as well. Big Grin

Hi Courtney,
Thank you for all you do to provide this Forum.
New Guy
(08-26-2015, 10:55 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2015, 10:00 AM)Courtney Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to update everyone that we did move to grimmfan.net / grimm-fan.net Big Grin

Hi Courtney,
Thank you for all you do to provide this Forum.
New Guy

thanks for the notice, but I don't provide this forum... I wish I was that cool Wink
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get the old domain back, so we're now back at grimm-fan.com for good, to stay!

Even with the show ending, I plan on keeping the site and updating it as much as I can Smile
(03-16-2017, 08:38 PM)Courtney Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get the old domain back, so we're now back at grimm-fan.com for good, to stay!

Even with the show ending, I plan on keeping the site and updating it as much as I can Smile

Good to know. I'll try and drop by! Smile