Grimm Forum

Full Version: 2X22 "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Air Date:
5/21/13 10 PM

[Source]

Synopsis

Spoiler :
Quote:Nick investigates a series of rage-fueled assaults; Nick learns Captain Renard's brother is in town; Stefania and Frau Pech battle each other using their alliances with Adalind.
[Source]

Promos

Miscellaneous

Episode 2x22 Title Revealed [LINK]

Promo Photos
Set 1 (broken up to make scrolling easier):
Spoiler :
[Image: 33z6710.jpg]
[Image: 2zrhssm.jpg]
[Image: i3v1hc.jpg]
[Image: aenldt.jpg]
[Image: 2zyc2sg.jpg]

Set 2:
Spoiler :
[Image: 2yva3ww.jpg]
[Image: 5bp4ll.jpg]
[Image: 3340pvn.jpg]
[Image: 4jovm9.jpg]
[Image: 33or0x5.jpg]
Put up the promo for the season finale!

Looks like it's going to be exciting. Any theories on what might happen, folks?
I totally try to avoid spoilers. but i inadvertently heard that
Spoiler :
a main character gets killed. I just hope it isn't Julliette and I wouldn't mind too much if it was Adalind.
I-c-c-can't-contain-m-m-myself arggg blahh agrgg why soo long for it to come on?! arrrgg!
I'm all for free calming pills for everyone!
I must say that I am a bit sniveling because it´s final
Spoiler :
and somebody dies
Sad
Thank Grimm, it's Friday.
Wait, Oh, Nooooooooooo!
(05-17-2013, 01:54 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Thank Grimm, it's Friday.
Wait, Oh, Nooooooooooo!
Noooooo!
(05-15-2013, 04:46 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]I totally try to avoid spoilers. but i inadvertently heard that
Spoiler :
a main character gets killed. I just hope it isn't Julliette and I wouldn't mind too much if it was Adalind.

I have a theory on who it's going to be.

Spoiler :
Nick's mom, Kelly. Killing off her character would mean the least impact to the actual structure of the show, the fans wouldn't swarm (lol), and it would be a lot of emotional impact for Nick.

Heh. I don't know if spoiler tags are necessary in a spoiler thread though, but I just rolled with it.
I agree Pale Boy, I think it's going to be Kelly as well because of the title "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"
(05-19-2013, 08:45 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Pale Boy, I think it's going to be Kelly as well because of the title "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"

Ah, didn't think of the title! That's brilliant. I would never have caught the title being a potential clue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4