Grimm Forum
How would you get rid of Juliette? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: How would you get rid of Juliette? (/Thread-How-would-you-get-rid-of-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Belle - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 05:34 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I would take her on a boat,
I would shove her in a moat.
I would put her in a box,
I would bind it with chains and locks.

Ah, the Dr. Seuss method of homicide. I like it. Tongue

I was hoping next season Juliette would figure out how to impersonate Adalind as revenge for sleeping with Nick, but then Nick would decide to kill Adalind as revenge for everything she's done, but... Opps! Juliette is just another victim of irony.

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - wfmyers1207 - 06-02-2014

(06-01-2014, 08:54 PM)Belle Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 05:34 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I would take her on a boat,
I would shove her in a moat.
I would put her in a box,
I would bind it with chains and locks.

Ah, the Dr. Seuss method of homicide. I like it. Tongue

I was hoping next season Juliette would figure out how to impersonate Adalind as revenge for sleeping with Nick, but then Nick would decide to kill Adalind as revenge for everything she's done, but... Opps! Juliette is just another victim of irony.

That would be hilarious!

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 06-03-2014

I still think the best thing would be for Juliette and Nick to break up, and maybe Juliette moves to another city. If Juliette dies, then we have to deal with Nick's angst for a couple of seasons, and I think that angle has been overdone on other dramas. On the other hand, if Juliette and Nick break up, Nick is going to have to do a little soul searching, and figure out how to mesh his Grimm life with his romantic life. Might even end up with Nick become romantic with a Wesen.

Now, I think the breakup scene should start off in the bedroom, with Nick saying, "Juliette, Adalind did this thing with..."

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Elkhound - 06-17-2014

(06-03-2014, 05:32 AM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: Now, I think the breakup scene should start off in the bedroom, with Nick saying, "Juliette, Adalind did this thing with..."

That's if Nick were leaving, as it would be a perfect way to kill off the character.

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - wfmyers1207 - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 05:32 AM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: Now, I think the breakup scene should start off in the bedroom, with Nick saying, "Juliette, Adalind did this thing with..."

That's if Nick were leaving, as it would be a perfect way to kill off the character.

True, true! Also, remember Juliette is a vet. She' done a lot of spaying and neutering!!Big Grin

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Elkhound - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 01:15 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: True, true! Also, remember Juliette is a vet. She' done a lot of spaying and neutering!!Big Grin

And euthanization, alas.

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Starfury - 06-20-2014

My take is Juliette's death at the hands of a Royal leading to Nick becoming everything Renaud warned about the proverbial lordless Samurai. He leave the Portlnd Police force and goes on a one man revenge spree through the Royal families and perhaps takes a detour via the reapers just to show them some Grimm love!

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Belle - 06-20-2014

Hmm...I still prefer the idea that Nick kills Juliette himself either as a mercy killing or by accident. Then he can spin down into a spiral of self-loathing for a little while, but then get past it and start getting his groove on.

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - grimmfreak - 06-20-2014

(06-20-2014, 05:05 PM)Belle Wrote: Hmm...I still prefer the idea that Nick kills Juliette himself either as a mercy killing or by accident. Then he can spin down into a spiral of self-loathing for a little while, but then get past it and start getting his groove on.

Interesting, very dark... I like it. Had you put forth this idea before. I didn't see it. It's entirely possible that I missed it Sad
I do think this is one of the best ideas I've seen from a member of the forums

RE: How would you get rid of Juliette? - Belle - 06-20-2014

Yes my original suggestion was: "I'm hoping something crazy happens where Nick has to kill Juliette for the greater good. Maybe something like a Wesen lays eggs inside her and she need to be "put down" before they hatch. Now that would make for some must see TV. " Tongue

Interesting, very dark... I like it. Had you put forth this idea before. I didn't see it. It's entirely possible that I missed it Sad
I do think this is one of the best ideas I've seen from a member of the forums
[/quote]