Grimm Forum
S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt (/Thread-S3E12-The-Wild-Hunt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - speakeasy - 02-22-2014

You know what they say about paybacks, Adalind. Big Grin And by the way, you're not invited to the wedding! There seems to be a long line of folks with an axe to grind with Adalind. She could have quite a reception committee waiting for her if she returns to Portland! (She may have to take Renard up on that offer of support.)

Can't wait for the next episode; yay, next Friday.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Lou - 02-22-2014

OMG, Here is the plot for the season ending cliffhanger.
Hank and Rosalee get married, and Adalind crashes the party.
Hank's dad tries to eat Rosalee's sister, but Nick's mom comes to the rescue!
I'd say Nick and Juliette get married but with the way this show develops plot lines (re: slowly), that would take at least a season.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - pale boy - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 11:37 AM)Lou Wrote: OMG, Here is the plot for the season ending cliffhanger.
I'd say Nick and Juliette get married but with the way this show develops plot lines (re: slowly), that would take at least a season.

I'm always honestly surprised when shows let characters get married without making it into some big ordeal that lasts nine seasons. But since Nick and Juliette started in an established relationship rather than the on-again-off-again love triangle junk that floods TV, yeah, they probably have a good chance of actually exchanging rings. Agreed that it would probably take a season though. I hope Bud would get an invite ... and could you imagine the ridiculous stag party Nick would have due to all his male buddies.

I can see it now ... Monroe's idea of a good time would probably be, I don't know, sightseeing along the coast or visiting small and strangely specific museums; Bud could get hilariously drunk; Hank would be bored out of his mind and suggest ditching the other guys before having a touching conversation with an erudite exotic dancer working her way through college; Wu could let his freak flag fly -- or maybe we'd find out that he has an amazing singing voice during the karaoke bit and everyone cries at his rendition of "Unchained Melody"; and Renard, who managed to get dragged along despite his adamant protests against all things fun, is the only one who ends up have a great time at the expense of everyone else (everyone finds out, to their dismay, that he is a world-class prankster and that they should never, ever drink in his presence). Nick tries to manage social time and track down a Wesen who leaves him cryptic clues but in reality is just an actor hired by the guys to give Nick a big mystery to solve since that's his idea of relaxation.

Okay, I think I'm sold on this whole Grimm characters getting hitched thing now.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - droid327 - 02-24-2014

(02-22-2014, 01:24 PM)pale boy Wrote: Hank would be bored out of his mind and suggest ditching the other guys before having a touching conversation with an erudite exotic dancer working her way through college...

Here let me finish that sentence for you:

"...who turns out to really be a Wesen."

Its Hank, after all. Everything he gets tangled up in ends up being Wesen in the end...I wouldn't be surprised to find out his ex-wife is really a Wesen too; Nick might not have seen her since became a Grimm.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Elkhound - 03-11-2014

(02-22-2014, 11:37 AM)Lou Wrote: OMG, Here is the plot for the season ending cliffhanger.

Don't you mean Monroe & Rosalee?

(02-24-2014, 01:21 AM)droid327 Wrote: "...who turns out to really be a Wesen."

Its Hank, after all. Everything he gets tangled up in ends up being Wesen in the end...I wouldn't be surprised to find out his ex-wife is really a Wesen too; Nick might not have seen her since became a Grimm.

What if we find that one of Hank's ex-wives turns out to be Weisen?

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Secret Keeper - 03-12-2014

(03-11-2014, 07:04 PM)Elkhound Wrote:

Don't you mean Monroe & Rosalee?

No, let's go with Hank and Rosalee and make this show a little more soap operaish. Tongue