Grimm Forum
S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt (/Thread-S3E12-The-Wild-Hunt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Secret Keeper - 02-08-2014

(02-07-2014, 04:23 PM)Abc10 Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 10:19 AM)Elkhound Wrote: Imagine your own parents. Imagine saying, "Mom, Dad, I'm in a relationship and my sweetie is a _______; oh, and my best friend is a __________." Your parents totally freak. Exactly what you'd put in the blanks will vary from family to family, but there's something.

(01-25-2014, 12:55 PM)Abc10 Wrote: It was a great ep, as always, but I was so looking forward to see a good Grimm vs Blutbaden fight but then it turned out to be a cliffhanger! :'(

"Like you didn't see that coming!"

To be honest; no, I didn't in the beginning. But in the last 10 minutes I began to worry.

For future reference, the season and midseason finales are always cliffhangers.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - speakeasy - 02-10-2014

i don't think Viktor knows that Adalind is a (former) hexenbiest, even though Eric did - wonder if that will make a difference to him. Now the Veratt leader Danilov (is he wesen?), Meisner, and Stefania are all determined to get their mitts on her little demon-child. My money's on Stefania. Smile

And if the child is ready to be born at about six months, maybe it will grow quickly, too, as has been discussed here before. Beginning to fear for Adalind's life in the delivery of this little darling. She'll regain her hexenbiest powers for certain, but will she live to use them.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - pale boy - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 09:51 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Beginning to fear for Adalind's life in the delivery of this little darling. She'll regain her hexenbiest powers for certain, but will she live to use them.

I hope Adalind does stick around. She's the longest running (or should that be "surviving"?) antagonist on the show, and I really want to see her use her powers in full force.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - speakeasy - 02-11-2014

(02-10-2014, 11:22 PM)pale boy Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 09:51 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Beginning to fear for Adalind's life in the delivery of this little darling. She'll regain her hexenbiest powers for certain, but will she live to use them.

I hope Adalind does stick around. She's the longest running (or should that be "surviving"?) antagonist on the show, and I really want to see her use her powers in full force.

Adalind is also a favorite of mine. But she has been warned that her life could be in danger by both Frau Pech and Stefania, because of the struggle over who would get possession on her royal baby. I don't think Stefania is too concerned about actually saving Adalind, either. Also, she could be in jeopardy from the actual delivery of her baby (that's one scary little bundle of joy).

Adalind has been exploited by both her mother and Renard, so I can forgive her youthful transgressions! Big Grin But she's smart and like Nick, is probably growing more powerful with maturity - she'll be a great adversary to him, which should be fun. If she lives.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - hot schade - 02-12-2014

i also love adalind! claire knows how to tread the line between sexy, cool, and devilishly devious!!

i think she is use to playing the game with a smaller gang, but now she is playing with the big boys and she will be burned.

i hope she will last longer on the show to make much more trouble and mayhem Big Grin

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Lou - 02-13-2014

Adalind is definitely the Grimm's nemesis. But she appears to be way over her head in Vienna.
I sort of hope she can make it back to Portland, just so Juliette can punch her in the nose.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Abc10 - 02-13-2014

Adalind survives. No doubt Smile she's a great villain and I'd love to see a fight between her and Nick again.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - speakeasy - 02-14-2014

(02-13-2014, 11:29 AM)Lou Wrote: Adalind is definitely the Grimm's nemesis. But she appears to be way over her head in Vienna.
I sort of hope she can make it back to Portland, just so Juliette can punch her in the nose.

Right, Lou - I forgot about that! Adalind has it coming from Juliette because that was an uber-crappy thing (the big snooze) she did to her. Love Juliette and the way the character is taking her justified place in the Grimm inner circle these days. An old-fashioned smackdown between these two would be righteous, but, hexenbiest powers, maybe it should happen in a public forum with Nick standing by just in case things get witchy.

@ Abc10: Maybe you'll get you wish and Nick will have a throwdown with Adalind because of the run-in with Juliette. Now, that would be something to see, a two-fer Exclamation No fair biting tongues, tho', been there, done that.

I really am rooting for a return to Portland for Adalind. Agree that Clare has developed the character so well that I'd like to see her stir up trouble for a long time.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - Elkhound - 02-21-2014

(02-14-2014, 10:51 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [quote='Lou' pid='4693' dateline='1392316165']

Right, Lou - I forgot about that! Adalind has it coming from Juliette because that was an uber-crappy thing (the big snooze) she did to her. Love Juliette and the way the character is taking her justified place in the Grimm inner circle these days. An old-fashioned smackdown between these two would be righteous, but, hexenbiest powers, maybe it should happen in a public forum with Nick standing by just in case things get witchy.

What to you bet that Juliette has some nasty *mundane science* based weapon prepared for dear Analind. Remember, she's a DVM and therefore has a good strong science background. She can consult with Rosalee to find something equally deadly to Wiesen and normal humans.

RE: S3E12 - The Wild Hunt - pale boy - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 12:22 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 10:51 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [quote='Lou' pid='4693' dateline='1392316165']

What to you bet that Juliette has some nasty *mundane science* based weapon prepared for dear Analind. Remember, she's a DVM and therefore has a good strong science background. She can consult with Rosalee to find something equally deadly to Wiesen and normal humans.

Oh, I really hope that Juliette does have a chance to get her kicks in at least once. It would be awesome to see her go toe to toe with a full-on Hexenbiest Adalind. And teaming up with Rosalee to do so? Even better.