Grimm Forum
What I love about Grimm... - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What I love about Grimm... (/Thread-What-I-love-about-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What I love about Grimm... - brandon - 05-19-2018

Alicia's husband was the typical abuser who, when he sees someone bigger, runs away.
The scene with the truck and the son of the sick woman was badly put.
The beautiful thing was when so many gifts arrive to Nick because help the beavers-season 1-

RE: What I love about Grimm... - Zansy - 05-19-2018

So why don't we play "episodes I really love" for a while? Henry and I just agreed that Lovesick's an excellent one. I'm curious to see who likes that one, too. Or another one. Care to share?

RE: What I love about Grimm... - Hell Rell - 05-19-2018

Anyone who's familiar with my posts can probably predict which episode is at just about the top of my list.

Without a doubt, Season of the Hexenbiest is one of my favorite episodes. It had just about everything I could want from an episode. Main characters in danger, Nick and Monroe kicking ass versus formidable opponents, and Adalind wreaking havoc. She was awesome in this episode as she was causing major headaches for Nick and Renard alike while they were scrambling to stop her reign of terror.

Of course, Juliette got caught in the middle of all of it. I liked how Adalind lulled her into a false sense of security while being frustrated with not getting the info she was after as fast as she wanted. That was a great scene between them at the restaurant.

Another thing I really liked is how nobody is really surprised anymore when Nick takes down multiple enemies. Adalind didn't seem shocked at all when Nick came to her cell after his battle with four members of the Verrat and she didn't even know Monroe was helping him. The scene with Nick and Adalind at her cell was a highlight in itself.

Speaking of which, Adalind did this while human so there was no blaming it on the Hexenbiest. I like that there are things that wesen do that can't be blamed on the wesen.

RE: What I love about Grimm... - New Guy - 05-19-2018

Hi Forum,
I have nothing to add to this thread. It has been fun to read your choices of episodes and scenes that you love. It reminds me of why I watched Grimm.
Congratulations to everyone for your cordial posts.
N G

RE: What I love about Grimm... - dicappatore - 05-19-2018

(05-19-2018, 02:40 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Anyone who's familiar with my posts can probably predict which episode is at just about the top of my list.

Without a doubt, Season of the Hexenbiest is one of my favorite episodes. It had just about everything I could want from an episode. Main characters in danger, Nick and Monroe kicking ass versus formidable opponents, and Adalind wreaking havoc. She was awesome in this episode as she was causing major headaches for Nick and Renard alike while they were scrambling to stop her reign of terror.

Of course, Juliette got caught in the middle of all of it. I liked how Adalind lulled her into a false sense of security while being frustrated with not getting the info she was after as fast as she wanted. That was a great scene between them at the restaurant.

Another thing I really liked is how nobody is really surprised anymore when Nick takes down multiple enemies. Adalind didn't seem shocked at all when Nick came to her cell after his battle with four members of the Verrat and she didn't even know Monroe was helping him. The scene with Nick and Adalind at her cell was a highlight in itself.

Speaking of which, Adalind did this while human so there was no blaming it on the Hexenbiest. I like that there are things that wesen do that can't be blamed on the wesen.

Ahh Yes, this is the episode when Monroe looked like he was happy to be a friend of Nick and on his side instead of being a foe. I have to include, as I posted on other threads, about the naivete of the Juliette character of not knowing she was being interrogated by Adalind then goes on to blame Nick for the arrest even with Sean, his boss, ordering the arrest. Adalind showed she was more than just a Hex. In my book, Adalind was still dis-liked but I started to have some respect for her cunning.