Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:02 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Yes beacuse she didn’t care if kelly died as long as she got her revenge on Nick and everyone else, she even told Renard they would all pay including Nick for her becoming a Hexenbiest.

Her revenge was directed at Adalind, not Nick.

She didn't care if Kelly died. But then, why is that so odd to you? Kelly was being a grimm. They have been known to die. If she died as a result of taking the coins, Juliette isn't going to be concerned about that either.

(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Before you say I am making assumptions your also making them claiming this was all about Adalind. Where did Juliette say she was doing all this to just to take Diania away from Adalind your also assuming her motives.

Juliette never did come out and state she was doing this to get revenge on Adalind. However, what was Diana to Nick? Nothing. What was Diana to Adalind? Everything.
She agreed to a plot to get Diana back to the royals. If that wasn't revenge against Adalind, why agree to help Kenneth?

(11-03-2018, 02:00 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Juliette’s not a mind reader how exactly did she know Nick vowed to kill her unless she watched Grimm on tv as only Hank, Monroe and Trubel were in the room when Nick made that vow.

She was one of the people he went after in the royal compound.

As he should have like he said in season 5 to Eve you set up my mom, he had every right to take her life , doesn’t mean he was definitely going to kill her as he couldn’t do so at the end of 4x22.

(11-03-2018, 02:08 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Diania was nothing to Nick but Kelly cared for her a great deal she even sent photos of her playing with blocks to Nick and Juliette.

Yet, Kelly put Diana at severe risk that night. That's a strange contradiction, don't you think?

You keep missing the point kelly trusted Juliette as Nick trusted her the show made that clear.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:09 PM)Henry of green Wrote: As he should have like he said in season to Eve you set up my mom he had every right to take her life , doesn’t mean he was definitely going to kill her.

You believe he was going to capture and torture her then?

(11-03-2018, 02:09 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You keep missing the point kelly trusted Juliette as Nick trusted her the show made that clear.

Yes, I know, Nick said as much and for him to make such a statement was dumb.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:17 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:09 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You keep missing the point Kelly trusted Juliette as Nick trusted her the show made that clear.

But it was the truth. That's why Kelly came back. She did trust Juliette. You may think her doing so was dumb but it doesn't change the amount of trust she had in her.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:17 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:09 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You keep missing the point Kelly trusted Juliette as Nick trusted her the show made that clear.

But it was the truth. That's why Kelly came back. She did trust Juliette. You may think her doing so was dumb but it doesn't change the amount of trust she had in her.

Correct as usual, Hell Rell.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: But it was the truth. That's why Kelly came back. She did trust Juliette. You may think her doing so was dumb but it doesn't change the amount of trust she had in her.

So much trust. One wonders why Juliette and Kenneth didn't venture out to where Kelly was holed up and take Diana then.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 01:04 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Well, the trailer meant nothing to Nick. It was only his family “heritage”. The books and weapons he needed to operate as a Grimm.

Well, you're dying to tell me. What did it mean to him once it was destroyed? I mean did he pace the floor wondering what he was going to do without his weapons?

I don't recall Nick declaring he couldn't be a grimm without his trailer and things.

So tell me, how did the loss affect Nick?

Since you have seen the show more than ones, you may remember that they managed to save some of the books and weapons. And that Nick came across new books and weapons thanks to Monroe's uncle Felix. This happened despite Juliette’s attempt to destroy everything. If you seriously claim the trailer was not important for Nicks ability to function as a Grimm, I assume you also believe that the “sword in the stone” was insignificant to king Arthur or that Robin Hood did not need his bow and arrows.

(11-03-2018, 01:04 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: She did try to murder Adalind outside the shop window and would probably try again if Nick had not hidden her. Monroe would be dead, if Hank had not pushed him away.

Not arguing with you there. What I am asking is, do you really believe that Juliette couldn't kill them all if she wanted to?

She could have killed everyone, but then the series would have ended, so I suppose it was not the kindness of her heart that restricted her.

(11-03-2018, 01:04 PM)irukandji Wrote: You're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying here. Who's saying Nick would tackle Juliette on his own? You really don't think he'd go up against her without help, do you?

You believe Juliette can kill Adalind in a precinct surrounded by cops, a Grimm and a half-zauberbiest, but Nick can kill Juliette as long as he gets help? From who? Hank and Wu?
I guess Nick could have shot her (alone or together with others) like Trouble did. But this was no reason to try to kill Nick, when he chose not to kill her - despite everything. What she tried to do was pure evil.

(11-03-2018, 02:08 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Diania was nothing to Nick but Kelly cared for her a great deal she even sent photos of her playing with blocks to Nick and Juliette.

Yet, Kelly put Diana at severe risk that night. That's a strange contradiction, don't you think?

You do not understand this, do you? Kelly came because she believed her son (Nick) was in danger. She trusted Juliette and thought the house was safe. How could Kelly know that Juliette had become a monster?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 01:12 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [quote='irukandji' pid='72830' dateline='1541207477']
I don't think Juliette harbored a deep hatred for Nick. She would have done a lot more than destroy his little trailer if she hated him.

Did I mentioned "Moral Compass" on some other post??
ROFLMAO

(11-02-2018, 06:31 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: A "personal moral compass" for fictional characters in fantasy stories. Let me think about that...nope, haven't got one. Sorry.

Really looking forward to season 4 of Lucifer, btw.

This has to be the one of the best affirmation of me, hitting the nail on the head, with the "Nail" being unable to admit, "oops, I screwed up".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-04-2018

o
(11-03-2018, 03:20 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Since you have seen the show more than ones, you may remember that they managed to save some of the books and weapons. And that Nick came across new books and weapons thanks to Monroe's uncle Felix. This happened despite Juliette’s attempt to destroy everything. If you seriously claim the trailer was not important for Nicks ability to function as a Grimm, I assume you also believe that the “sword in the stone” was insignificant to king Arthur or that Robin Hood did not need his bow and arrows.

If the new books were so important, why was there an attempt to sell them to Meisner? Surely Monroe didn't think Meisner was just going to let him keep the books and paraphenalia. And even when that deal fell through, when was it ever shown that Nick absolutely could not do without the books and/or weapons?

(11-03-2018, 03:20 PM)N_grimm Wrote: She could have killed everyone, but then the series would have ended, so I suppose it was not the kindness of her heart that restricted her.

It was not the kindness of her heart. It could have been as simple as she didn't feel like it. The point is she could have, but she didn't do it.

(11-03-2018, 03:20 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You believe Juliette can kill Adalind in a precinct surrounded by cops, a Grimm and a half-zauberbiest, but Nick can kill Juliette as long as he gets help? From who? Hank and Wu?

Apparently quite a few people believed Juliette could kill Adalind in the precinct. Don't you remember the outrage because an unborn baby was involved? I don't know why you'd have such a hard time believing Juliette couldn't kill Adalind when most of the posters here felt she could have done it without breaking a sweat.

As for Nick, if Juliette had left when he told her to get out, I do not believe that it was over between them. I don't think anyone on the forum believes that. As long as she's alive and out there, she is a representation of his enemy. Sooner or later he's going to go after her. As to who helps him? Hank and Wu are certainly possibilities. I would suspect that perhaps Monroe and Rosalee would be more useful, since it's not wise to go up against Juliette with a gun.

If that's not enough, then consider Trubel. You seem to think that because Nick is not as powerful as Juliette, he would simply back away and let her go.

Juliette was more powerful than Trubel. Yet Trubel took her down easily with a crossbow and a couple of drugged and well placed arrows. If Juliette had escaped that night I'm assuming Nick and his gang could come up with something that actually poisonous. It seems all it takes with these hexenbiests is a diversion in order to kill them. Don't you believe Nick is capable of formulating a plan? As for whether Nick *can* kill her, that is something that would remain to be seen, since it only could have occurred *if* Juliette had escaped that night.

(11-03-2018, 03:20 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You do not understand this, do you? Kelly came because she believed her son (Nick) was in danger. She trusted Juliette and thought the house was safe. How could Kelly know that Juliette had become a monster?

It has nothing to do with whether or not Juliette is a monster. You're so fixated on that, that's the only thought you're coming up with.

Juliette sends an email stating Nick is in danger and needs help. You're not getting it, that that, in itself should send a clear and powerful message to Kelly that she shouldn't be bringing a toddler to a gunfight.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 11-04-2018

.As I remember, Kelly calls the house and Juliette responds, deceiving her.(4×21).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 12:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: If the new books were so important, why was there an attempt to sell them to Meisner? Surely Monroe didn't think Meisner was just going to let him keep the books and paraphenalia. And even when that deal fell through, when was it ever shown that Nick absolutely could not do without the books and/or weapons?

I don’t think this is correct. Monroe didn’t try to sell the books to Meisner. The books where owned by Felix, who contacted Monroe to get in contact with Nick. He had heard about Nick because Monroe's mother “couldn't keep her mouth shut” – according to Rosalee (deleted scene). But Felix demanded a high price (I think it was $100.000 for one book), so Meisner was brought into the picture because of the funding. The books where intended for Nick, because he was a Grimm. This issue was resolved when Felix was killed and they just moved everything into Monroe’s basement. Back to the importants of the books and weapons. This was one of the cornerstones in Nicks life as a Grimm. In almost all “wesen of the week episodes”, Nick used information from the books and/or weapons.

(11-04-2018, 12:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: Apparently quite a few people believed Juliette could kill Adalind in the precinct. Don't you remember the outrage because an unborn baby was involved? I don't know why you'd have such a hard time believing Juliette couldn't kill Adalind when most of the posters here felt she could have done it without breaking a sweat.

As for Nick, if Juliette had left when he told her to get out, I do not believe that it was over between them. I don't think anyone on the forum believes that. As long as she's alive and out there, she is a representation of his enemy. Sooner or later he's going to go after her. As to who helps him? Hank and Wu are certainly possibilities. I would suspect that perhaps Monroe and Rosalee would be more useful, since it's not wise to go up against Juliette with a gun.

If that's not enough, then consider Trubel. You seem to think that because Nick is not as powerful as Juliette, he would simply back away and let her go.

Juliette was more powerful than Trubel. Yet Trubel took her down easily with a crossbow and a couple of drugged and well placed arrows. If Juliette had escaped that night I'm assuming Nick and his gang could come up with something that actually poisonous. It seems all it takes with these hexenbiests is a diversion in order to kill them. Don't you believe Nick is capable of formulating a plan? As for whether Nick *can* kill her, that is something that would remain to be seen, since it only could have occurred *if* Juliette had escaped that night.

There are two answers to this: 1) Of course Nick could have killed Juliette. He was the hero of the series, the Grimm, and according to Kelly and Marie, could "defeat all evil". That’s kind of the point of being a superhero-like figure in a show like this. Juliette could not kill him, because then the show would have ended. Nick was the only main character. 2) We know Juliette could be killed, because she WAS killed (sort of).

I don’t know what Nick would have done if she escaped that night. If she left Portland and never came back, I doubt Nick would have hunted her down. He would most likely have given priority to taking care of Adalind and Kelly and everything else going on.

(11-04-2018, 12:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette sends an email stating Nick is in danger and needs help. You're not getting it, that that, in itself should send a clear and powerful message to Kelly that she shouldn't be bringing a toddler to a gunfight.

Kelly could not have left Diana behand. She had nowhere to take her. That's why Juliette knew she was with Diana. She thought the house was safe and that Juliette would give her more information about Nick. Again, she had no reason not to trust Juliette. She would not bring Diana to the house unless Juliette said it was safe.